Chapter 19: Can I keep him?

So, wxlfclaws has come up with a ship name for Yuki x Kakashi, which is Yushi! <3 Isn't that cute? Man, I can't believe an OC (kind of) of mine is becoming so famous! Lol, they said Yuki seems like a seme (which I can see).

Yuki: We do a Q&A here with any of the characters!

Kakashi: And, like always, I have no say in the matter.

Gai: YOSH! SO, ASK US YOUTHFUL QUESTIONS AND WE WILL ANSWER TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Yuki: Gai, we talked about this.

Gai: My apologies.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Yuki-san?" Izumo and Kotetsu had to blink rapidly when they saw the ninja walking with Team Seven, "Is that really you?"

The raven-blonde gave a small smile, tilting his head, "Izumo. Kotetsu. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"A while?" Izumo nearly flailed his arms, "It's been years!"

Kotetsu narrowed his eyes at two hooded figures behind the team that he didn't notice until now, "Who are they?"

Yuki shrugged, giving the two an innocent smile, "They're my bitches."

"Oh," Izumo nodded, tilting his head a bit. "Well, we're going to have to see their faces before we let you in the village."

"Oh, yeah, sure," Yuki walked behind the smaller one, gently tugging down the hood. "This is Haku, who is, in fact, a boy. You best remember that or I'll kill you."

"N-nice to meet you, Haku-san," Kotetsu stuttered, holding out his hand hesitantly. He was shaking under Yuki's intense gaze, "M-my name's Kotetsu. T-this is Izumo."

"Nice to meet you," Haku smiled, kind of making it hard to believe he was a boy.

"And this," Yuki practically skipped to the larger figure and jumped on his back, poking the man's cheek. You could almost feel his annoyance at the raven-blonde, "And this little cupcake is Zabuza!"

"What?!" Izumo and Kotetsu reached for their weapons until Yuki and Kakashi waved them off.

"Oh, put those toys away," Yuki tugged on the cloak and jumped down, revealing Zabuza chained from his ankles all the way up to his chin. "There's chakra restraining seals, chakra draining chains, and a good two or three broken ribs holding him back. Plus, Kakashi has his sword."

Said Hatake held up the weapon with an eye-smile, "Can we go in now? We'll be quick."

Kotetsu and Izumo looked at each other, "Uh, yeah. If he gets free, Yuki has to deal with him."

"Eh, no problem," Yuki shrugged before grabbing Kakashi's hand and dragging him inside the village. "You, go tell the old man we're coming. Sasuke, Sakura, go get something to eat and bring it back to the tower. I need some dango."

"Hai," The two genin took off, leaving the two gatekeepers in shock.

"You tamed them," Izumo muttered, shaking his head.

"Come on, let's go, Zabu-chan," Yuki, with a show of surprising strength, picked the man up and slung him over his shoulder. "Haku, catch up. I don't have time to wait for you."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"You would like me to allow Zabuza Mimochi to join the village?" Hiruzen asked, leaning on his hands as he gazed at Team Seven, Haku, and Zabuza.

"Yup," Kakashi nodded while Yuki said 'He's my bitch now' in the background.

"The Council will not accept this. We know Danzo will not."

Sasuke and Sakura shifted nervously, barely noticeable. Why were they here? This seemed like something above mere genin.

"I can convince Danzo," Yuki said in a bored tone and Kakashi actually giggled at the thought.

Sarutobi pursed his lips, seeming to be fighting down his amusement, "Very well. For now, Zabuza-san, you will be placed in confinement until the Council has made their decision."

"Yes, Hokage-sama," The missing nin gave a short bow.

"My little snow rabbit isn't a missing nin," Yuki said, holding the boy close and, almost patronizingly, petting his hair. "He doesn't have a village! Can I keep him? Please? Pleeeaaaasssee! I promise I'll remember to feed him and I'll walk him twice a day!"

"He's not a dog," Kakashi snorted.

Haku, though, didn't seem to mind, seeing as he was about to fall asleep with Yuki playing with his hair.

"Very well," Sarutobi nodded, sitting back with a small smile. "Haku-san will be a genin for now."

"YATTA!" Yuki cheered, hugging the boy closely before practically throwing him away. "I want dango!"

Sasuke handed him the box while Sakura gazed over at where Haku was thrown with worried eyes.

"Let's go to the park," The raven-blonde suggested, munching on his food. "Kakashi! Piggyback ride!"

The silver-haired jounin rolled his eyes but crouched down with an eye-smile.

"To the park!" Yuki pointed his dango in an random direction and Kakashi took off, leaving his students to follow while laughing.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Yuki and Kakashi sat together on one side of the booths at the BBQ joint while Sasuke and Sakura sat on the other side, all eating happily.

"Ne, Yuki-san?"

The raven-blonde looked up curiously when he heard Sakura say his name and tilted his head, "What?"

"Can you tell us about some of your adventures?"

Kakashi and Yuki looked at each other before the blue-eyed ninja turned back to the kids, "Well, there was this time where Gai, Kakashi, and I spent some time with two of these mercenaries. They were pretty cool."

"Mmhm," Kakashi nodded. "We just talked and did a couple of jobs together."

"Yup," Yuki said happily. "We went to this one place on this metal bird-like thing and attacked a couple of people."

"Well, what are their names? Are they famous?" Sasuke questioned with barely hidden interest.

"They aren't from around these parts so they're no here but they go by Tery-chan and Dia-chan."

"Those two?!" Sakura spit out her tea and Yuki leaned out of the way in time to avoid it, "They're the ones that slaughtered a whole enemy village!"

"Oo! Oo! I helped!" Yuki said, grinning and pointing at himself.

"Me too," Kakashi nodded.

"Oh, look! Our food's here!" Yuki turned away from the genin, ignoring their rapidly paling faces.