chapter 2

Emilys (pov)
Today is a good day, not! It's because of today I didn't get a good night sleep  yesterday.

I wake up ready face whatever that Will be thrown at me but still I need to have a pep talk with Amy right now,I'll text her.

A=AMY   E=EMILY

E=hey Amy ☺

A=Hi Em how are u, u ready for today?

E=erm.. no, not really

A=why are u so nervous?

E=what if he doesn't like me?

L=I can't imagine anyone not liking u, ur amazing 😉

E=aww thanks see ya

Conversation over and surprisingly, that did boost my confidence, in a way. Well, it's a good thing lilly knows me so well, we have been good friends for 6 months and she's always been a good friend to me.
I go to have a shower and quickly get dressed and decide to curl my hair, wear pink lip gloss. I'm not girly so this is the only make up I wear on special occasions. Oh yes, the dress is also something I never wear. I'm trying to make an impression.
I was putting on my mascara while the doorbell rang. Omg they are too early

"I'll get it" I scream.
As I  open the door, I take deep breaths. I put on my widest smile and open the door. There, standing on the doorstep is a tall lady with a smile on her face.
"You must be Emily, I'm Caroline" the lady says
"Hi" I say

My dad comes out of the living room and says "Hi Caroline how are you"
"I'm fine and you" the woman says
Then she looks at me and back at my father. "Your a lucky father, you know having two beautiful lady in your life"(referring to me and my mom)
I just smile, a real smile. Maybe it won't be such a bad day as I thought. I don't see her perfect son anywhere.
My happiness vanishes as fast as it came . Few seconds later a boy with shocking blonde hair and cheeky smile comes in.

'Oh my god, he's gorgeous' thats the first thought that comes to my mind. Okay, okay. I know what your thinking your probably like 'girl, stop drooling over that blonde kid. Thanks to him your sleep deprived'. Stupid conscience. Leave me alone. I mean come on, I mean I change my mind, like a girl changes clothes. That's Katy Perry's lyric. I swear to God, her songs are sometimes like my life. Anyway back to lunch.

At lunch my parents asks Blondie a lot of questions like he's their long lost son. Yeah I didn't catch his name so I'll call him Blondie. I was quite mad at myselffor keep sneaking glances at him. After a while he catches me ogling him and to my surprise, he winks at me. I can't help but blush immediately. Darn it! Why do I have to blush like a tomato. I never ever blushed so hard. I furiously stab at my salad.

"So Emily, do you do anything in your spare time?" Caroline asks
My mom nudged me.
Was she talking to me? My blushing gets even worse. What did she say again.
"P-pardon" I finally choked out. Blondie smirks seeing me like this. I give him a hard glare.Then finally shrugs his shoulder and goes back to his food. Oh my god this boy is so damn hard to like. He seems so arrogant. "Whats your favourite  hobby" Caroline asks again, oblivious to my discomfort.

"I love to read, write, sing, dance and just be with my friends"

Blondie instantly looks up at me with curiosity. His mom's face lights up as well. She looks across the table and gives a proud smile at my dad and speaks up again. "Carson likes singing as well, don't you dear". So that's Blondies name is. It's so hot. Wait hold up you did not just say that. Great, my good old conscience is back. 

"Yes mom, I also play the guitar" says Carson with a small smile directed at me. Oh no my heart is picking up it's pace.

"Why don't you sing us a song sweetheart" Caroline asks very gently.
For some reason I can't help but give her my best performance.

"England is my city and if weren't for team 10 then the US would shitty I'll pass it to chance cause you know he stays litty, two months ago you didn't know my name and now you want my fame, bìtch im- "

I completely stop when I hear Carson double over, laughing. Then I look over at my dad, who looks like a fish opening his mouth and closing it. My mom has her hands on her mouth with her eyes open with shock. Caroline looks like she's highly amused.
Oops. Think I might have sang a wrong song.

After lunch, my dad made me and Carson go to the living room. Apparently the grown ups had to talk about some crap that would bore me to tears. I lead Carson yo the living room and he shut the door. "That was some performance you did there" he smirks.
Ugh, The cheek of this boy!