Chapter 8

Emilys ( pov )

Today's a good day, yesterday was a good night even if I didn't get much sleep.
Carson came at 12:00 at night, just to apologise for everything.
I obviously forgave him, I mean not that many boys care to apologies but he apologised at night, he is just so cute.

I go to school today feeling very happy.
I see lily and smile at her and give her a wave.
I do this every time I see her, it's a habit of mine.
She does the same.
She is beautiful inside and out.

After maths it's lunch.
My favourite subject in school.

I go to my group to eat lunch with my gals.
O my god, their on there phone watching Carson lueders.
Great, fantastic why are they so obsessed with him.

"Hey you ok" Jen asks
"Um yeah why" I say giving her my undivided attention.
"Well you seem upset" she says.
"I'm not" I say.
"OK anyway I would love to meet carson lueders, wouldn't you?"
I already met him but I wasn't allowed to tell anyone.
"Not really I'd rather meet mattybraps" I say trying to change the subject.
"Ew he is such a seven year old" she says trying to look disgusted.
"That makes no sense. He's my celebrity crush" I say

what's wrong with my friends, I mean I love them but they hate mattyb, I don't know why.
He's gorgeous and he is so sweet and he seems so nice.

School is finally over yay.

When I go home my parents want to talk to me.
Oh no, not this again.
Who am I meeting this time, I wonder.

D=dad M=mom E=emily

When I open the door to my house, I'm surprised to see see my mom and dad waiting for me in the living room.

"What's going on here" I try to lighten the mood
" I know this is unexpected but we're moving" Good ol dad, always getting to the point.
" House's?" I can't help inquire.
" No, we are moving to Spokane,Washington" mom actually looks apologetic breaking it down for me.
"What, why" I can feel the sinking feeling already
"Well because you wanted to be a dancer and over there you'll have ways to make your dreams come true and keep up with your education" dad says flatly.
For god sake. Why does he think he knows best for me.

"But that means leaving my friends and leaving everything I have here" I say tears about to form.
"I know it's upsetting but it will be worth it in the end" mom says sympathetically.
"But I won't know anyone there" I say quietly.

My Mom looks at my dad, giving him the signal to tell me.
What is going on.

:You should tell her" my mom said to my dad
"Okay Emily, you know we've been planning this for a year now, so it's not unexpected.We didn't tell you because it wasn't official, but now it is. Caroline told about this and I agreed. Its a great opportunity for you" Dad said trying to smile.
"What, why didn't you tell me!" I can't help but be angry.
"Well Caroline asked me not to reveal Carsons secret. We didn't know how you would react to it. Me and Caroline has been friends since school and she loved you from the beginning, when you were born, but when you first met Carson, she knew you were a sweet, responsible girl.And Carson proved her right, he told his mother that you were a nice girl and you have a great personality. They both love you" he says proudly.
This is a sight. Dad was never proud of me before?

"It was actually Carolines idea. We are just trying to help you with your education and your future"
"Okay, this is really unexpected" I say.
"well let this sink in and come to us if you have any questions. We are moving next week" mom says kindly.

I go to my room and get out of my school uniform and wear a black shorts that comes up to my mid thigh and I wear a white t-shirt that says 'sassy',and wear an elesse jacket on top of that. I go to the Lilys house because she's having a party.

When I got there lily is talking to Sam, when she saw me, she waved at me. I waved back. When I finally reached her she told me that Sam has asked her out.nI was really proud of myself. I told him to ask her out because he was always staring at her and she is always talking about him.

"I can't believe he asked me out" lily gushes.
"I can, your beautiful" I say truthfully
"Aww thanks, but seriously I'm not beautiful" she says modestly.
"You are" I say
"So how was your day" she asks changingthe subject.
"Oh um it was good except for the part that I'm moving down to Spokane Washington, where Carson lueders actually lives and it will be good for my career and my education. Its not really that bad, I mean I'm only leaving my friends nothing to lose really" I say.
"Wow that was so sarcastic, I'm so sorry, I'll miss you alot. when are you leaving"
"In a week"
"I'll miss you" she says again grabbing me in a hug
I think everyone in the room heard because they all joined in the hug, like a huge group hug.
I'll miss these people the most, there like a family.