NEW BESTIE

This chapter is dedicated to @Xyriel_Coronel
Emilys( pov )
I wake up do my usual routine and have breakfast. I go for a walk since I don't know where what is.
I walk for a while and bump into a girl with beautiful green eyes and brown hair.
She was on her phone but dropped it because I bumped into her. "I am so sorry" I say picking up her phone for her and giving it to her. She goes to the same school as me. "It was only an accident" she smiles taking the phone. "I'm Casey and are you Emily" she asks. I nod my head.
"Hey aren't you Carsons girlfriend"she asks. "No we are just friends" I say. "Oh well do you want to go to the mall" she says. "Cool sounds like fun,I'd love to" I say.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

When we are finally there I see Carson talking to a boy. "Hey Cars" I say. He looks kinda mad. Idk why though. "Hi Emily,this is my good friend Johnny Orlando" he says. What the hell,now I definitely know something is wrong because he never calls me Emily,he always calls me Em,but I keep my cool. "Hey Emily I'm John" Johnny says. "Hi you can Em and this is my friend Casey" I say. He looks at Casey smiling. Casey blushed dark red. "Hey do you want to go to the sport shop Casey" John says
"Sure I need a new pair shoes" she says leaving me and Carson alone.

It was kinda awkward just standing there looking at the ground. "So are you actually going with Mathew Morris" (MATTYB) to my cousins wedding" he asks looking very serious. "Um yeah I am actually" I say carefully. He responds to me "I asked you first!". "I'm sorry but it's just that people keeps asking me if we are going out and I always say no to them but if we go with each other to the wedding people assume that we are dating when we are not" I say. "OK number one no one thinks that we are dating cause you are not my type. Number two I'm into girls that are like Grace,that's why I went out with her. The only reason I asked you to go with me to the wedding is because mom asked me to. And number three why would you go with Matt,cancel on him" he says.

"Number one people do think we are dating and I don't blame that for thinking that cause you did hold my hands at the first day of school and ya only hold hands if your going out. Number two I know I'm not your type because you like girls that are confident and look good with your image,someone like Grace. Number three Grace can handle players like you and I can't. Number four you didn't had to ask me because I would've said no anyway. Number five you can't tell me who I can or can't go with,my life is none of your business. What did Matt ever do to you anyway"I say.
"You don't wanna know. Yes I do. Fine he shouted. Matt was doing one of his shows and Kate came running to me,I asked her what was wrong and she said Matt was getting bored of her and he was more interested in other girls. She started crying hysterically,I tried to comfort her but then she begged me to kiss her because Matt was coming,I refused it at the beginning but when she kissed me I went along with it,then Matt left angrily. I was mad at him because my friendship with Kate was ruined" he says looking at the ground.

I just walk away why I am I walking away. I go to the sport shop that Casey and John went to. "Hey Em what's up John" says looking at me. "Not much but me and Casey needs to go" I say.
"We do?" she asks confused. I gave her a look. "Oh yeah we do!" she exclaims noticing my look.
"Oh ok I'll see you in school yeah" John says looking disappointed. Bye I say. I swear to god he didn't even look at me. He was starting at Casey.

"Hey Casey do you like John" I asked her. She goes red. "Yeah he is cute and he seems nice as well" she says.
"OK I say he likes you as well" i say. "No he doesn't" she says sighing. "What were you and Carson talking about" she ask. "Nothing we were just talking" I say. "Really because you seem upset"she says sadly