Getting Hot

Hey everyone this is Jen I'll be taking over kas's account from now on.
Don't worry I'll keep going with her stories and try to make it even better
The name is Jen.
Ask me anything you want
I hope enjoy loads of love xx
Emilys ( pov )

How can I be so lucky, I'm seeing my best friend again!

I grab my keys and leave the house. Jordyn did say that Cassy is back, right?
I text Matt to give me a drive to Cassys. Matts mother was driving really fast. As we headed outside the car, Matt grabbed my hands

I can't help but smile at his sweet gesture. As we head to the large house, my heart stops and drops in my stomach. What the actual fucķ,

Carson is already here, but he's not alone. Why can't he be alone? Because he's freaking Carson lueders. A man whòre!

Am I being mean and am I jealous? No! Emily is not being a jealous bìtch. It seems like Carson lueders is not the innocent little sweetheart everyone thinks he is.

While everyone is going to visit a friend that's been missing, Carson is suckling a girls face not even bothering to do it private.

All the anger I was feeling was fading and as I was watching their heavy make out session, my eyes started brimming with tears.

Why was I so weak? Why am I even crying? Why is this even bothering me?
It's not like he's my boyfriend.

All of a sudden, I couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating.

"Ahem" Matt decided to end the passionate moment the couple in front of us were having?

The girl quickly got off Carson and tried to fixe her top. Wow!

"Sorry for the for disturbing you two but we need to go in" way to go Matt, best way to get rid of the awkward moment.

"Oh Matthew long time no see" ugh she even sounds like a bimbo. I swear to, her voice is do fake. The way drags out her words.

"Hey Lauren this is my beautiful girlfriend Emily" Matt said, smirking at her and Carson

Did he just say I'm his girlfriend? As in were together? His face was plastered with a grin.

Lauren just looked at me as if I was some kind of dirt on her shoes. Then she gave me a fake barbie smile

"Hey I'm Lauren Beech" hah more like Lauren bìtch

I gave her a smile and looked at Carson. He was watching Matts and I's hands that were entertwined.

"So you two are a............" Carson asked lowly

Matt suddenly kisses my cheeks softly. And whispers " giggle"

I, for some reason listened to him and started to giggle.

Carson started scowling at Matt and his blonde just stared at me.

Ugh what's with blonde hair people. Why do they act like cheerleaders and think they are queens.

Matt grabs my hand and leads me to through the house to Cassys room. I gotta admit I was really mad at him and I wanted to murder him, but I wanted to see Cassy first.

She was lying down on her bed with a teary Johnny Orlando beside her, holding her hand in both of his. No one told me she has coma. I couldn't believe this. Seeing John like that broke my heart. I went up behind him and hugged him tight. Poor baby.

"Please leave me alone for a while" he asked us.

I go to the balcony leaning against it. I felt an arm snake my waist. Matt was staring at me with the most loving eyes. He almost looks sad.

"Matt are you ok...."

He suddenly leaned towards me with a passionate peck that I couldn't help but feel good that his lips were on mine.
Matt started lick the seam of my lips and I was about to give him an entrance until

"Get a room people" said a growling Carson. "By the way Emily the wedding is on in a few more days so if I were you I'd clean up a bit.
Maybe look a little less innocent and look like a teenager so no one has to think we're babysitting a 5 year old"

As he was about to leave Matt speaks up

"Well at least she doesn't look like one of your slut and she actually looks and act her age but Carson, don't you always go for the blondes like yourself"

"Fûck you dude, at least I can get a good lay unlike yourself, who's going for a girl 2 times younger than you. Here I was thinking you go for experienced girls"

Why is he talking about me as if I'm not here? Am I not good enough for him?

"Emily is beautiful and unique not like Lauren by the way I already done her so go ahead"

"Emily is cute not beautiful but looks like both of you were getting hot. And there was me thinking you were a nun, Emily" he smirks at me.

Matt just lead me out of that place because he probably saw my eyes watter with tears

Why can't I toughen up, why do I have to be a baby

hey ppl just know I have nothing against blondes my boyfriend is blonde
And definitely don't hate him
I felt like I should use the blonde thing to spice things up because Carson is a blonde haha
Tell me what you think of this chapter. It's my first chapter so tell me what you think
Vote comment and follow