Something is up

Ciaras  (pov )

Today's a free class. Which is good because I need to talk to Em. Where is she, it's not like her to be late.
I know something  is up because when I asked Carson about Em, I could almost swear to god he growled a bit. When Em came in I yelled at her to come over but she ignored me. She looked at Carson for a while and removed her gaze when I saw her staring at him. Carson just kept looking at her. Ah!  Their so stubborn!
I go over to Em to talk. It was easy to get rid of the girl that was beside her. All I did was tell her about John and she left.

"Hey what's up with you and Carson" I say getting to the point.

"Nothing ow!" She whispered.

"What's up with your ankle child" I say trying not to call Carson to come over.

"Oh nothing Amy just tripped me over this morning" she says as if being abused by Carsons crazy best friend was normal.

I pull her by the arm to go to the group and leave her there.
Then I grab Carson by the collar of his top and drag him outside the class

"Ciara what is your problem" he hissed

"What happened with you and Em" I ask, avoiding his  dangerous eyes. His eyes look like their holding fire in them, they were blazing, full of anger. Wild looking, making him look scary, this happens every time someone asks a question that made him mad. It's doesn't happen often though.

"Nothing" he says digging his hand in his jeans pocket. I think he's getting more angry.

"Then why did Amy hurt Em" I say trying not to cross the limit.

"What, Ems hurt by Amy, no that's not possible. Amy isn't that kind of a person" he says as if I'm a girl that's telling him he had a twin.

"Cars wake up, Amy is in love with you and if she thought Em hurted you then shed hurt them. That's a fact" I say trying to defend Em

He actually walked away from me and went back in the class. There is something wrong with him, he's usually not rude.

                 Carsons ( pov )

I literally grabed Em and drag her out of the class ignoring the wolf whistles in the background.

"Carson what is wrong with you" she screams

I push her against the lockers just to shut her up. Her eyes widen with fear. I can't believe I actually did that. When I let her go she doesn't move, but when I lift my hand up she closed her eyes. Did she think I was going to hit her.

I'm not gonna hit you, I don't hurt girls Em. She opens her eyes, not moving a muscle.

"Did Amy abuse you" I ask her

"Yeah how did you know, did Ciara tell you or did John tell you. Omg I bet John told you, didn't he. Casey told John and John told you. She tells him everything" she says

Before I could tell her Ciara told me, John comes running out,        looking breathless.

"Hey, has anyone seen Casey, she was there five seconds ago then she disappeared. I can't find her and I looked everywhere" he says looking like he's about to cry.

"Calm down bro she's probably in the girls bathroom" I say reasonably.

"I'll check it anyway" Em says looking worried for her friend.

Few minutes later she comes back looking like she has seen a ghost.

She's not there but I found this note there on the mirror

It read
I have your friend with me right now.

Em looks lost, she starts crying. I open my arms for her and she walks into them, hugging me tight.