BRIDESMAID

Emilys ( pov )
FINALLY THE BELL HAS RANG
It's time to go home. It's my first day in school and I got tons of homework. Good thing I'm going to Emers house to do my homework with her and the girls,we probably won't be doing our homework.
We will probably just have laugh. I give my mam a quick text telling her that I'm going to a friends house to 'study'.Emers mam drives us to her house, we are laughing like seven years old.
When we get to Emers house,we go straight up to her room. I sit on her bed looking at the pictures on the wall. There are pictures of Emer and Gemma and Afi and Ciara and Carson and other boys I've seen around the school but don't know them.

"Who are those boys" I ask Emer
"The most popular boys in our school especially Carson lueders" she answers.
"Who's that guy" I ask her looking at a guy who Emer is with in most of the pictures.
"That's my boyfriend Noah" she says smiling at the picture. There is a picture that caught my eye.
"Is that Grace" I ask looking at a picture where Grace is sitting on Carsons lap.
"Yeah she used to go out with Carson but they broke up a month ago and she is furious,she really likes him but he doesn't like her in that way anymore" she says little sadly.
"Oh" is all I can say

Emers (pov )
I invited Em to my house,we are obviously not gonna study. The rest will come five minutes later,so me and Em could talk by ourselves for a while. I think Carson and Matt both like her. She is quite lovely,no wonder Cars likes her.
She asks me questions about the pictures on my wall. We took them last Summer.
After a few minutes the doorbell rings and 5 second later,Ciara and Afi and Gemma and Matt and Noah and Aiden and Adam and Jake comes in without knocking.

"Yo yo what's up" says Aiden looking at all the girls
"Hey what is Matt doing here" Jake asks
"I invited him,where is Carson" I say
"Well he's bit late but I don't think he would want to stay after he sees Mathew" Adam says.
It takes a while but I think I tamed the boys a bit. They get along well really.
After half an hour we could hear screaming outside,I open my door window we could see a girl and Carson.

"Why won't you go out with me,I've known you longer than that Em girl" the girl says.
"This has nothing to do with Emily,I just don't like you that way" Carson says banging the door
"Oooh who's getting married" Aiden asks in a joking voice when Carson comes in the room.
We all laugh at his joke.
Carson just rakes his hand through his blonde hair and says "my cousin is getting married actually" he says simply shrugging."And Emma needs two bridesmaid and I told her that Em would do it".
We all looked at Emily. She looked like as if she was daydreaming. "Will you do it" he asks her

Emilys( pov )
Carson was asking me to be a bridesmaid for his cousins wedding. Oh wow this is incredible. I think I'm dreaming. I want to scream 'yes',but for some reason I say 'yes' very slowly.
"Great Grace will be the other bridesmaid and next week You me and Emma will go dress shopping,you can bring anyone but they have to be girls no boys allowed according to Emma" Carson says
"But why are you going with them your a boy aren't you" Emer asks.
Well yeah but they need a boy to make sure they look hot in their dresses" Carson says with his signature smirk.
"Oh and all of ye are invited" he says finally.