Chapter 6

Still Carsons (pov)

I'm in Starbucks, I'm a bit early so I just go on YouTube and watch my song 'take over' (on top of the page) featuring jordyn jones, it was a year ago, I'm missing her so much she's like my sister also my best friend I miss her so much!
I give her quick text saying I miss you so much. Wow that was a lot of ' I miss you so much '
She replied but I didn't get to look at it.I quickly just typed 'sorry I will talk 2 u later'
I know it's rude since I was the one to start the conversation but what can I do, I saw Em through the window. I mean, it not like there is anything going, but I wanted to give her my undivided attention. This is gonna be awkward.

She looked totally calm and she looked like she couldn't bother to look nervous.
Why is she so care free, why do I look like an idiot compare to her?
When she enter the booth, I start to talk.

"So I know there has been some misunderstandings and-"
"There was no misunderstanding, you just lied to me" she interupted.
I can't believe she interupted me, ok I don't mind that, but she said I lied . I'm not going to stand here and listen to this.
"Lied, lied about what"! I said in a low voice
"Don't act you don't know anything" she fired back

Man she's pissing me off right now.

"Okay", I said in a calm voice, "wanna go to the park and discuss this further"

"Whatever" she mumbled but got up anyway.

Emilys
(pov)

"So I know there has been some misunderstandings and-"
"There was no misunderstanding, you just lied to me"; I interupted.
No way was this a misunderstanding and no way was I going to let him finish that sentence.

He looked kinda mad.

"Lied, lied about what" he asked.
"Don't act you don't know anything" I shouted.

Then I realised we were being watched by th people in the restaurant.

"Okay", he said calming down a bit, "wanna go to the park and discuss this further" he said
"Whatever" I mumbled but got up.

Half an hour later we were still walking in the park, saying nothing.

"So are you a famous youtuber" I said which was stupid since I already knew the answer.
But the sweet and loving and understanding person that  I am, I decided to let him tell me himself.

He looked at the ground and then looked at me again and said "no"
I almost lost it right there right that moment.
Did I say I almost lost it? I meant I lost it because I did something I never would have done, I slapped him. For most girls, that wouldn't be such a big deal but for me it was a daring move. I never slapped anyone in my life.

I walked away tears in my eyes, no way was I going to let him see me cry