Chapter 11

Mattybraps (pov)

I watched them for a while and at one point Carson blushes and he comes to me.
What, is he gonna talk to me. We haven't talked for ages.
We used to be best friends until Carson kissed my girlfriend.

But he doesn't come to talk to me, he comes for some drinks. Which is just beside me.
He sees me talking to Grace and pulled disgusted face.bHe opens his mouth to say something but shut it quickly.

"Hey Cars, enjoying the party?" Grace asks brightly.
"I was until..." he looks at me glaring 
I glared back.
What is wrong with him, it's not like I kissed his girlfriend, it's was the other way around.
"Hey Cars can we talk privately" Grace says breaking the awkward moment.
"Sure" he says back following her.

I am on my own, I look at the girl she was all alone.
I walk over to her, she notices me coming and she stands up.
"Omigosh, Omigosh, Omigosh" she literally screems
I look behind me,no one was there.
Before I can turn back to look at her she just jumps up hugging me.
"Sorry, but I'm your biggest fan" she smiles
"Nah its ok" I say hugging her back

I look over her shoulder and see Carson staring, he looks like he might murder me.
Ah well he deserves this after breaking me and Kate up.
"So are you Emily" I ask trying to make a conversation
"Yeah, I just moved here today actually" she says in an explanation.
"Oh, I 'actually' know" I say
She laughs and so do I.
"So why are you here, don't you live in Atlanta, Georgia, United States" she asks.
"Yeah, I'm on holiday, I wouldn't have even come here to the party if it wasn't for you" I say
"What, why, you don't even know me" she says confused.
"Well Grace told me that her best friend was coming and that she was a bgirl" I say
"Oh, thank you so much for coming. I'm sorry if I wasted your time" she says
"I'm not, I love meeting my fans" I tell her truthfully.

After a while we were still talking,but I feel like I'm losing her attention.
"Hey have you seen Carson lueders" she asks.
"Yeah, he's behind you, are two a couple" I ask as she looks behind.What was Carson talking about with Grace.It looks serious.
"Oh no just good friends "

Emilys ( pov )

After a while we were still talking.
"Hey have you seen Carson lueders" I ask.
"Yeah, he's behind you, are two a couple" he asks as I look behind.What was Carson talking about with Grace.
"Oh no just good friends" I says,getting my attention back on him again.
"So are you good friends with him" I ask
"No" he says coldly
"OK" I say trying not to press the wrong button on him.

As I check on Carson I see him kissing Grace, I'm not imaging it now.
Earlier today I saw them very close to each other but I thought they were kissing,first I thought I was imagining it. But I'm not imaging it now and I don't think I was ever imagining it.

Mattyb slides his arms around my waist.
"Are you ok" he says looking very concerned
"Yeah its not like we are a couple" I say shrugging it off. I grab a drink off a passer by.

I hear the kid yelling at me before getting himself another drink.
I take a sip. Yuck. What is this?

I hear Matt chuckling. He give an amused smile at my disgust to the drink.
"You never tasted alcohol, have you" he says giving me a smirk.

I reply with a simple no before I take another sip. As I get used to the taste, I drink the whole cup in one gulp.

"Hey, take it easy, don't want you to drink yourself to an early grave, babe".
I roll my eyes to his dramatic sentence. He laughs looking at my reaction. There's something about his laugh that has a smile crawling on my lips.

"What's so funny". I almost jump as the deep voice of Carson hit my ears, where did he come from. For some reason his annoyed face makes me giggle. I think the alcohol is effecting me.

"Nothing" I say trying to recover from my gigging state.
Carson looks a bit confused, but when he sees Matts arm around my waist, he just walks off. What's got his panties in a twist?

Then Grace calls Carson on the mic to sing a song. He goes and sings 'crush'.
He looks at me while he sings. Whats wrong with him, he was mad at me few seconds ago and kissed my best friend. The kid has some issues