STOP STARING

(After a few classes later)
It's finally time for lunch,I go and sit at a table and pretty soon Gemma,Afi,Ciara and Emer comes to sit beside me."Hey" the all in unison
"Hi,can I ask you a question" I say to them
They all look at each other
"Sure go ahead" Afi says
"Why is everyone looking at me whenever me and Carson are together" I ask
"Well tell us how you met Carson and maybe we could answer your question" Ciara says,looking very interested.

So I tell them single about how we met and what happened today and yesterday.

"Oh I think I know what's going on" Gemma says
"Yeah I think when Carson came into the the hallways holding your hand everyone thought you were his girlfriend and the girls got a bit disappointed with that,I mean they are probably wondering how the new girl got so lucky,most of them knew him for longer,you know" Ciara says.
"Oh well we are just friends" I say
"Yeah 'just friends' huh" Ciara smirks at me
"Yeah you don't like anyone do you" I smirked back.
Her blush was an obvious answer.

Just as she was about to response a guy puts his hands around my eyes.
"Carson?" I guess
He let's go of my eyes and sits opposite of me.
"Matt!!! what are you doing here" I ask him astonished.
"We moved he says laughing at my confusion" (hahaha I know this isn't true,just go along with it)
The girls look at both of us
"Omg it's mattyb" they all exclaim at the same time
Matt just smiles at them and hug each girl.
"OK we will leave you two alone" Gemma says
"OK but I want resume our conversation we had before Matt came" I say.
"OK how about we do our homework together at my house" Emer says
"OK" I say

Carsons ( pov )
I look at the people,people in their groups at lunch,what I'm really looking for is Em.
I want to introduce her to all my friends. When I finally locate her I see her with Ciara,Gemma,Emer and Afi. Oh well at least I know those girls.
Gemma is Aidens girlfriend and Ciara is Jakes girlfriend.Noahs and Emer is
Adam likes Afi but we don't know how Afi feels about Aiden,So literally we are all good friends.
But then I see Matt goes down to there table and sits opposite Em,what is he up to.

Matts (pov )
I just found out that I am going to Carsons school and I feel sick,it's bad enough being his rival on YouTube but I'm gonna be his rival in school as well.
But when I go to school I see Em at one table and Carson at the other table,this is perfect,I can talk to her. Only one problem,she's with her friends and they seem to be bgirls as well. I love my fans.
After a few autographs they leave me and Em alone.
When they leave Em started and I start talking.

"I have your phone with me" she says routing around in her bag
"Oh and I have yours" i say handing it over to her.
She was about to give me back mine but she was looking at something.
"How did you get a picture of me" she asks looking at something on my phone
I don't know what she's looking at so I go around to sit beside her
"Oh that's the picture I took of you when you came into the room of the party yesterday" I say trying to act as if taking a picture of girls is normal.
"Ah ok cool" she says
"Can we please take a selfie" she asks
"Sure why" not I say. As we were about to take the selfie Carson lueders comes to the table and sits opposite of Em.

Carsons ( pov )

What the hell are they looking at on that phone Em looks as if she is dreaming when she looks at the picture.
Just then Afi comes over and says Matty is soo cute
He is soo ugly I think to myself
"Jealous much" Emer says smirking. Did I say that aloud,maybe I did.
"We are not the only one who thinks Mattys cute,Em thinks it as well" Gemma says pointing at Em and Matt talking to each other.
"Dude stop staring and stall" says Aiden. And Jake and Noah agrees. Those are my boys,they all hate Matt. It's just the girls Matt seems to have hypnotised all the time.

"Hey what's up" I say trying my best not to glare at Matt
"Oh we were gonna take a selfie,wanna join" Em says brightly.
"Sure" I say "let's take it with my phone" I say
I take a couple of selfies trying to block matt out of the screen.
"Cars can you do me a favour and take a Picture of me and Matt" she asks giving me her phone.
I take the stupid picture where she is smiling and hugging him and he is smiling,hugging her back.
Now Matt do you mind doing the same she says giving Matt her phone.
Sure he says taking the picture of us hugging each other.
At that moment the bell rings
RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG