chapter 3

Emilys ( pov )

Oh my god I just woke up right now with the memories of yesterday flooding through my body.
He is just a gorgeous boy with an amazing voice, he sang me a song yesterday. Hate to admit it but he talented. That boy is freakishly good at singing. His voice is damn good and it made my heart beat faster than usual. Well to be honest there is nothing interesting about him. I think I'm just freaking out about his looks. Like any normal, hormonal teenaged girl. Amy girl would want a gut with that blond haired, blue eyes, freckled nose kind of a guy. Is it me or was there something about him that looked so familiar. His voice, I could have sworn I heard that husky voice before. On the telly, maybe? Nah. I'm such an idiot, chuckling to myself.

All of a sudden I hear my mam screaming my name to get out of bed and go to school.
I did everything I uasally do in the morning twice as fast considering the fact that I was gonna be late today. I rush downstairs and grab an apple and bottle of water and run out of the house.

As I was walking down to my locker one of my friend Jenny literally screamed out loud "so how did it go"
"It was fine" I simply replied
"Was he perfect, wierd, did you feel uncomfortable around him, Did he try to talk to you, was it awkward was he nice, what's his name and how old is he?"

I take a breath
"He's 17 years old, his name is Carson lueders, he was like any normal,arrogant teenaged boy. I don't know how I felt.
(And breath).... wow I said all that in a breath,that is impressive

"Carson lueders, where have I heard that from. It sounds really familiar" she says scrunching up her face. I knew if wasn't only me who thought that!
"Helloooo" Jen says clearly enjoying herself "your miles away, today"
"Hey" she asks "you ok"
Yeah............

I just hear hear a song that just makes makes me feel unsteady, that voice I've heard it before.
As I follow to where the song was coming from, I see a load of girls looking at Ciaras laptop and singing along with the song.
As I look closer I see their on YouTube. As I look at the boy closely I can see it is Carson lueders, singing Beautiful.(up on the beginning of the page)

He sang that song to me yesterday.

OH MY GOD
I KNEW he looked familiar the very first time I set my eyes on him