Kawii or Nah?

Natsu POV

I Woke up staring the Roof and Signed. I got up got Dressed Ect... Now for the hard part. Wake up Lucy. I Shivered and walked to her Crib. I peeked over to see Lucy in a One Piece Pink with White Hearts P.J's.

"Lucy?" I Asked and she Opened one eye then Closed it again. 'She just Ignored me!!' I yell in my head.

"Lucy." I said again she opened an eye and went back to sleep. I Signed and again last try.

"Lucy wake up and i'll give you Candy." I said she opened her eyes and sat up leaned on the Crib's Rail and put her arms up. I did I Victory dance in my head and Picked her up. 'She finally got up! Victory is mine!' I thought. I walked to the Spear Dresser and Pulled out a Pink dress with a Yellow Outline and Ruffles at the Bottom. I Gave her red-ish Sandels and tied Pink Dows in her hair Making Pig Tails and her Bangs hanging out. (The Pick Below)

Aww she looks cute

Aww she looks cute. But then I relized. She got bigger. She looked about 5 and a half now up to my Knees. Time to talk to Levy!

*The Guild*

I opened the Guild doors and no NOT Kicking them open like I would do but Luce is here so....You get to Idea!

"Yo Levy!" I yelled walking to Levy with Lucy in my Arms looking around the Guild.

"Yeah What Natsu?" Levy asked peeking up from a book.

"Did you find out something about Lucy's Condition? She can't even Talk yet!" I said as Lucy Fell asleep. Man she likes to Sleep a lot.....

"Yeah! the Curse used on Lucy is called 'Age Reverse' It turns its Victim to 4 years old not knowing how to do anything but crawl and they age up a year every 3 days...Its all it says its a Lost Magic not many people Posses." Levy said looking down into her Book

"Well this is a Pain...Well Mira!" He yelled to the take over mage

"Yes Natsu?" She says cheerfully

'how can she do that? just smile all the time like its no problem?' Natsu thinks before calling out

"Give me Spicy Chicken and something for Lucy!" Natsu called back.

"Be there in 5"
'Don't worry Luce...I'll get you back...' I thought sadly and sat on a chair beside the stripper (Grey) and talked a little to erza.
"Yo flame breath hows Lucy holding up?" Grey asked with a small smirk.
A tic mark apeard on my forhead.
"Just f-fine Ice prick." I said gritting my teeth.
"What was that flame brain?" He said with a cocky voice
"SHUT UP YOU ICEY BASTARD!" I Screamed getting on the table.
Grey then fell on the floor laughing.
"Grrr what's so funny!?" I yelled pointing at him.
" Y-you just c-cussed infrount o-of l-lucy! And s-she copied y-you!" He said between laughs pointing up at me.
"You Bast- wait what?" I asked.
"Bastard" a high voice said, with wide eyes I turned to Lucy who had a smile on her face.
"Bastard" she said laughing.
"Oh no uh Lucy luce uh don't say that it's a bad word okay?" I said getting down from the table and sitting infrount of her.