Lucys Dream

3rd person.
Natsu signed dropping himself on the string like bed draping his arm over his eyes with a leg hanging over the edge.
With the forest insident Lisanna was sent to the 'Magnolia Jail' for a few months, then Levy hasn't found out anything new yet besides Lucy should grow tomorrow, and now Lucy can talk its hard as it is and Natsu now thinks he can give the blonde to Erza or Mira-Jane while he got the night off. Dont sound to bad if he said so himself.
Lucy now refered Natsu to 'Papa' and loves Chocolate not strange normal 5 year old likings eh?
After putting Lucy to bed Natsu started to open a box with a small kye ge kept in a secret pocket and took out one of the many pieces of lined paper and a #2 pencil.
Sitting at the table Natsu started writing...
'Ever since Lucy became a baby or child, i cant get her out of my head! Even though im taking care of her and see her 24/7 i cant get one thought without her invading them. When i do think about her i get a weird feeling in my stomach, but i like it. Its not a bad feeling it actually feels good. Im going soft for Lucy Freaking Heartfilia. Great. If Grey figures out about ny weak spot then hes bound to use it agenst me. All well all will go well. Right?'
Putting the pencil down and locking it safely in his vest, the pinklett walked to the bed to get some shut eye.
Lucy POV
Papa put me in my normal bed though i think its getting to small for me.
All well im tried ill try and ask in the morning. Nighty Night daddy.
~¥° Dream°¥~
Standing in bright green grass, baby blue skys with white clouds and trees with pink leafs.
The girl in the center has blonde hair and Coco brown eyes like me! Soo coool! All of a sudden a guy who i believe is Grey or as papa calls him Ice Princess has a yellow banana suit on with the weird symbol i have on my hand on his banana chest.
A women with red hair and has armor like Candy with a lollipop in her hand. The girl now has a flamethrower aiming for Ice banana (Grey) and shoots! The fire stays on the suit while he runs aroubd throwing his arms in the air screaming bloody hell. Laughing the girl pulls the trigger on the Red head and it melts off the Candy!
Eeeeek! Free Candy!!!!
I then grab banana boy and punches his lower area and trys to run.
Trys.
She.
Slippee.
On.
The.
Banana.
Peel.
Oh.
My
God.
She just slipped on a freaking banana peel! OMG u cant believe it. Its not real. Oldest one in the book! Dude how?!?!?!?! What? When? How? Where? Who? Whyyyyy? How doe?!?!
~¥° End °¥~
I woke up staring at the roof with a emotionless face and slowly close my eyes and let darkness take over my body.