Protection

Previously on Sick Chip Glitch
He looks at me evilly.
" How sweet sacrificing your own life to save others. So heroic. Take them down, and destroy his chip immediately. The island will be mine. He ordered.
Tank and Lexie grabbed my arms and dragged me back. Suddenly my chip exploded in pain as something shot me in the neck. I cry out in pain. This had to be a nightmare.
" Leave him now!" Adam cried. While the others tried to intervene but Sebastian used his molecular kinesis which held them back.
" Please the battle has just begun." Sebastian bellowed

Bree's POV

" Get him." I cried as we all charged at him.
Suddenly I felt this force preventing me from running. I look up at him and see him motioning his hands, his molecular kinesis.
" What's happening?" Leo asks
We are soon suspended in the air.
" It's his molecular kinesis. He is controlling us." Mr Davenport explains.
I stare at Sebastian. His eyes were full of Crimson, and I hated it. In the background I saw Chase being dragged to His feet. I saw him collapse on the floor in complete pain. His hand was securely gripped around his neck, anger burned inside of me. I began to feel the force loosing control and we all collided with ground. I groan in pain as my body collides with the hard surface.

Chase was still on the ground, his eyes squeezed shut and he is in agony. It hurt me to see him like this, he was suffering and now he may not even be bionic anymore. I couldn't bare to see him like this. I pick myself up and see Adam charging at Sebastian. He throws several punches at him, but Sebastian's power seemed to have increased greatly.
" Leo go help Adam, I'm going to help Chase" I say
I quickly race to Tank and Lexi and shove them aside roughly. I kneel down next to Chase, shaking him to answer me. I got no response. His face was pale with fear and his body was weak.

" Chase, answer me come on, answer me!" I cry. He doesn't move he only begins to collapse more.
Suddenly I'm jolted off my feet by Lexi. She kicks me several times in the stomach before attempting to punch me. I quickly block it and use my super speed and agility to help me with the battle. Within a matter of seconds, Lexi collapses on the floor unconscious. I stare at Adam and Leo battling it out against Sebastian while Douglas and Mr Davenport hide behind the wall. Seriously million dollars of technology and they couldn't find a weapon to take them out, I thought.

I soon find myself battling against Tank. His increased strength made it difficult for me to battle him. I use my Invisibility app to trick, finally I'm able to sweep him of his feet, unconscious.

I quickly rush  to Chase who is now completely out cold.
" Mr Davenport, Douglas!" I cry while motioning for the to come.
They quickly start to rush towards me, before being blasted back by Sebastian.
" No!" I cry while rushing to them, alongside Adam and Leo
" Chase is gone, you guys are next! " Sebastian bellowed while forming a powerful green grenade in his hand. He also used his molecular kinesis to hold us down.

In the background I see Chase open his eyes slightly and push himself up. He had a look of determination burning in his eyes. I see him slowly push himself off the ground, to reach a full standing position. He looked so weak and worn out yet had something in his eyes that made me believe we would be okay.He puts his finger over his mouth to indicate to us to be quiet. I stare at the others who also saw Chase stand up.

What was he going to do?, How was he going to do it?, How was he still alive? He took a nasty fall when Lexi hit him in the neck with her fire grenade.
All these questions flew through my mind.
" So glad we could end this day on a positive note, this truly has been fun. So sad it has to come to an end, oh  wait it's only ending in my victory. Good bye old friends" he growls while raising and aiming his green grenade to us. Where did he get all these abilities from? I silently thought.