Cracks

Previously on Sick Chip Glitch
" We will get through this together!" Douglas says as he sneaks from behind me.
" Mr Davenport sir we are all armed and ready to help" the chief officer informed
I felt reluctant about letting innocent people come and help, but at this stage we needed all the help we could get.
We all gathered outside the hospital getting ready to take off.
Hang in there Chase we are coming!

Chase POV
Without a second to waste I crushed the metal remote using my magnetism app. I couldn't watch my family die. I felt a familiar sensation explode through my neck as my chip throbbed. Why was everything so hard, when I used my bionics!

I saw the anger on Krane's face as he stopped up to me.
" YOUR BRAT WILL PAY FOR THIS!" He bellowed before the screen flickers off.
I scramble to my feet in fear, as he charges at me. Suddenly it hit me, if I was able to crush the metal remote I could crush the chains tightly bounded.
I activate my magnetism app and am quickly able to break the chains free from my hand. Just as Krane was about to fire at me I quickly dodged it using all my remaining strength.
He seemed even more angered as I quickly dodged the shot.

" YOU WILL DIE TODAY!" He growled while continuing to shoot lightning rapidly. Dodging each shot was exhausting, and I didn't even notice where Gaol wandered off too. In the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of a escape hatch.
My new ability.

Without a moment to loose I fire at Krane causing him to collapse in pain. I blot to the corner of the room and use the ladder to reach the roof of the building.
" Just great" I muttered as I realised I had completely cornered myself.
" He is up here!" A voice cried.

I turn around to face Gaol.
I shoot some fire at him using my new ability, but he quickly activates his forcefield deflecting the aim.
Seconds later Krane revealed himself.
I went into fighting stance preparing myself for a painful battle.

" You won't get away with this!" I exclaim as I try to buy myself some time.
They both chuckled evilly like the maniacs they are.
" Ohhh Chase we already have. DESTROY HIM" Krane screamed in a horrifying way.

Gaol suddenly geoleaped over to me, and began to fight me. I was doing okay at first until, I was caught off guard and found myself being pushed to the edge off the building.
It was high way up and I felt my fear taking control but also felt determination to defeat them.
" Say good bye Chase!" Krane cried as he gripped into me tightly.
I heard foot steps in the distance.
" Stay away from him!" A voice cried
Adam, I immediately thought.
There they were. My family. I felt a bunch of relief to see them.
Adam quickly used his blast wave to take out Gaol, who was now collapsed by the side of my feet.
I heard a cracking notice and feel the ground weaken.
Oh No, I thought.

" Adam Stop the building is cracking." Leo stated
They all slowly approach me, and I see Bree wanting to come and get me.
" Guys don't move its not stable!" I say
Krane's grip was getting tighter around arms and my neck.
" That's right you take one move and not only do I go down but your mission leader does as well." Krane cried
" Chase we are not leaving you." Douglas exclaimed as they all stepped closer.
" You have to the building will come down any minute." I state
"Please" I plead as the cracks in the ground begin to get bigger.
I could see Krane was worried at what was going to happen, but what he didn't notice was me slowly igniting the flames from my fingers.

I could see the confusion on my family's face as the flame got larger. They didn't know I had cracked another ability yet.  I had to end this, I had to end Krane before anyone else got hurt.
Within seconds I blast Krane with the fire and watch him collapse to the floor in agony. Feeling his grip weaken around my neck allowed me to breath properly. I begin to cough violently at the heavy breaths I take.

" Chase that was amazing" my family cried in unison. Maybe it was finally over. All the pain gone. I felt a sense of relief.
Bree quickly approached.
" I'm so glad you a ok" She exclaims
" Me too. I'm so glad you guys are ok!" I say
As Bree embraced me in a hug.  In the corner of my eye I notice something, and using my bionic hearing I picked up a strange sound. I turn to see the floor about to break its foundation.
Bree turns to face me noticing my worried expression.
Without wasting a second I quickly use my molecular kinesis to throw her to safety. The floor cracked more and I felt the entire platform shift.
" CHASE" Leo cried before I felt the building rumble and collapse from bellow my feet.

Authors note
Ok I'm not going to lie, that was probably my worst chapter yet and I am so sorry. I had to write something quickly because of my assignments and I really wanted to update. Anyway please tell me what you guys think and I will hopefully update soon.
Another thank you to all those who voted and commented, and I will see you in the next chapter.
Till next time
AcroAng