Villains

Previously on Sick Chip Glitch
" When will he wake?" I ask
He lets out a deep sigh and seems reluctant to answer.
" Doctor! What's wrong? " Mr Davenport asked concerned
" We don't know when Chase will wake up ( pauses for a moment) There is a large chance that he may be in a coma. " He says

My heart dropped to my feet after hearing that and tears began to form in my eyes as I turn to face the others. I look back through the window and catch a glimpse of Chase's face.
He didn't move and His eyes were closed.

Mr Davenport's POV

We were Currently all sitting down in the waiting area. After hearing the news that Chase may be in a coma, the doctors asked us to take a seat while further examination was continued.
I let out a deep sigh wiping a tear that had escaped my eye, and burying my head inside my hands. I needed know what was happening with Chase. The others sat around me, also waiting for further news. At that moment ten doctor walked in.

" Chase Davenport's family?" He said while we all jump up at that exact moment.
" That's us" I say while walking to the doctor.
" Please follow me, we have some news." The doctor says
We all follow the doctor down the hall until we reach a isolated room from the rest. He motions for us to enter while looking the door.
We all take a seat on the chairs and stair at the doctor intently, hoping to receive some good news.

" A stressful day for you all I'm sure" He says while taking a seat in front of us.
I nod and hear a slight mutter from Bree but couldn't make it out.
" Ok sir. We have some good news and bad news. The good news is your son is not in a coma, but the bad news has a relation to his chip. However his leg is broken from the building collapsing and so are his ribs!" He exclaim

I was overjoyed when I heard that he wasn't in coma, but my smile slowly faded as more bad news crashed down.
" What's wrong with his chip?" Douglas asked
" We are currently still observing the issue but from the looks of it, your son has glitches appearing in his bionics. We need to know if there was any further damage before the fire incident. " He says

I drew a deep breath before explaining everything that had happened. He nodded, with every word I said.
" There is a chance that the acid you gave him may have been poisoned, therefore resulting in glitches that will continue for a while. Whether there is a cure or not, will take further investigation." He explained
We all nod our heads

I didn't understand we triple checked the formula and nothing should have gone wrong.
" Can we see him?" Adam asked
" Yes you can!" He said
We all rush to Chase's room but still see him unconscious. We all gathered around Chase's bed and remained silent.
Suddenly I saw Chase move his hand slightly and I saw his eyes flicker open.

" CHASE!" I cried while getting closer to him.
" Guys" he stuttered while struggling to keep his eyes open.
We all gather round.
" What happened?" He asked with shaky breaths
Adam and Bree explained everything, and Chase just sat there quietly taking everything in.

" What happened on the mission?" Douglas asked Chase
" I was directing people out for the building before my bionics went haywire. Everything after that is just a blur!" He explains
Me Douglas both glare at each other knowing that the formula had something to do with it.

Chase must of seen us staring at each other because he looked at us curious.
" Do you guys no something!" He asks while pushing himself up, only to groan in pain at his leg.
We quickly help him get comfortable, before he asked us the same question again.
" NO, We know nothing!" I say.

I know I lied but I didn't want him to worry, he didn't need anymore stress. I see the others glare at me, but tell them to keep quiet. Soon after we hear quiet knocks at the door and turn to see the doctor.
" Great Chase your up, no we can do some further investigation" He said

It wasn't the same doctor we had spoken to before which made me suspicious.
" I'm sorry where did the other doctor go?" I question suspicious
He didn't waste a second but answered promptly.
" He had to address one of his other patients, I'm just filling in. Now could I please ask you to leave" he demanded.

I shake my head in disagreement and feel the others gather around me.
" I don't think so, I want to see the original doctor"  I say while locking eyes with him
" It's ok, he is with me" A voice bellowed
I turn around to see the original doctor and let out a sigh of relief.
I turn to face the other doctor.
" I'm sorry!" I say before leaving the room with the others. We exited the room and stood outside the window watching, I still didn't feel right.

Chase POV
I felt like there was something he wasn't telling me. I asked him several times, but he said nothing was wrong. I knew this feeling something was wrong, and he wasn't telling me. I was about to protest but then a doctor walked in.

Mr Davenport seemed to have a lot of doubt about the other doctor, and questioned him a lot. I was so curious and suspicious about everything but I just wasn't getting any answers. As I watch my family leave I turn to face the 2 doctors.

" So Chase, you seemed to have gone through a lot how are you feeling?" One of the doctors ask.
" Ok, I guess " I say in a hush tone.
" Great now I need to you to follow the light!" He says before shining a light in my eyes.
I began to feel dizzy and I felt my chip ache in pain. This wasn't the real doctor and I knew it. I heard a few voices coming from my family before hearing them pound at the window.

" Who are you guys?" I struggle to say
I squeeze my eyes shut as pain takes over my entire body, before seeing the words Triton app, flicker before my eyes.
Ohh no, I thought before feeling myself drift away from reality
" We are your worst nightmare!" I hear them say before blacking out.  My family bursted in at that moment.

Authors note
Hope you guys liked it, sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy.
Thanks