A/N

Soo, I decided to make this story, which centers around Hakuyuu and Hakuren. Seriously, these two guys need more spotlight, I mean, who am I kidding, they're freaking handsome 😍😍😍

Ah. Forgive my stupid rant and my fangirling *hey!*

Anyway, let me present you some snippets of the story, exclusively for you dear readers!

Ren Hakuyuu and Ren Hakuren escaped their supposed 'death', and fled from the Kou imperial palace. On their way to rid Al-Thamen's witch, Ren Gyokuen, they encountered new allies, and uncovers the truth behind the dungeons and Torran language, as well as the history of the world.

" Honorable Magi, you do realize that you have a mission to fulfill, don't you? "

" Mission? What are referring to? "

" Who am I? I'm just a mere magician. "

" You're the man who captured seven dungeons? You're the real deal! "

" If we seek to overthrow that old hag from the throne, then we need to acquire more power. "

" ...Then let's go conquer a dungeon! "

" These inscriptions... they seem so familiar that I could understand them easily... "

" A djinn... is a magician from the forgotten world and one of the wielder of the 72 divine staves, that's why we magicians can't acquire djinns, because we are also magic users, and it might happen that the djinn we conquered possesses a different affinity of magic from ours, and it will automatically clash. "

" 'Judal' huh... you resemble dad so much... "

" You're acquainted to the king of Balbadd?! "

" I miss them... I miss my brothers.. "

" What if I told you I love you? Would you accept me as I am? "

" Hands off my sister you pervert! "

" A-Aniue.. Where have you been all this time? Why didn't you tell me that you were alive?! Why didn't you return to Kou?! "

" You're my mother... right? "

" No matter in which world... this world or Alma Torran, you'll always be my beloved son.. "

" Hakuyuu-dono, please return to the Kou Empire. We need you here, to defeat Gyokuen-in order for you to claim the throne as the rightful heir! "

" I love you as well, Hakuren, but consider our positions-you are Kou's second imperial prince, and I am a magi, there is no way that we could be together... "

" Hakuyuu and Hakuren.. my dear sons.. you'll soon be dead by my hands.. Solomon.. your ideals were wrong.. Al-Thamen will definitely rule this place, and present it to our dear father... "

" I won't let the family I love die in that woman's hands while I could only sit and watch them fall.. I will definitely protect them at all costs! "

" I guess it's finally time to stop playing charades, eh? Let's get serious then. "

How was that? I do admit that it's a bit jumbled and random, since it just popped into my head when I wrote this.. so, yeah. Though, putting that aside, what was written above is pretty much the outline of the story, and I hope you will enjoy the following chapters!

Now, enter to the world of magic and mysteries!