Chapter 4: pull up and air it Out.

.Hispleasure.

"I pull up and air it out" 21 savage

-Friday-

Rah's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs and into my living room I looked around my Lil hoe Sandy walked around in nothing but underwear she stopped and walked over to me.

she smiled and placed her arm's around my waist I looked at her no expression what so ever on my face she stared at me for a moment.

" you okay Baby" she says playfully I continue to look at her unmoved.

she kisses my lips and then stops to look at me the door bell rang she sighed and went upstairs.

I looked at her and then the door bell rang again catching my attention.

I walked up to the door slowly and looked through the peep hole Jamal stood behind the door.

I yanked the door opened and looked at him he licks his lips before speaking.

" Yo you Good man I called several times and you didn't answer" He said as he looked at me.

"ya Man come in" I stepped to the side and let him walk in he stood still as I closed the door.

He didn't speak for a minute.

the girl came back downstairs this time she had on her dress from the club.

I scooped her up at she stared at my boy and then me.

she walked over to me and kissed my cheek before leaving.

" Who was that?" jamal asked as I turned and looked at him with a small smirk on him.

"that was Sandy she is a stripper at Rumors I picked her up last night!" I say with excitement.

I slap his shoulder and direct him to my basement slash trap house I opened the door and we walked down the stairs.

I turned on the light a brown table sat in the middle of the room and had cocaine resting on it.

the place was like a five star hotel without the room service beds and lobby I walked around the table.

(Tory Lanez say it) blarred from the small radio in the basement.

I pulled the products over to me and tore it open with a pocket knife.

I handed him the knife with the drop of coke on it he put it to his nose and sniffed it.

"Oow boy that shit Ready!" he said as he cleared his nose and looked at me.

I laughed and smiled at him he was my dog for real I don't rock with many niggas but I rock with him for show.