Chapter 38: (Money Longer)

.HisPleasure.

MONEY got Longer Speakers Got Louder Car Got Faster-Lil uzi Vert.

-Wendsday-

Asha's P.O.V.

Me and Ashon Talked on the Phone til the sun Came Up even though He was in Atlanta and I stayed Back Home in Newyork I knew My Husband was Safe.

I walked to the Bathroom after making up the Bed and Brushed My Teeth I combed My long Red hair and Walked downstairs to Make Breakfast Samiya was already At school and Her son Messiah was with some Friends Of Samiya's Dead beat Mom.

I Fixed me Some Cereal and Walked to the Couch I sat doen and Turned on the Television My Phone Vibrated with a Good Morning Text from My Husband.

I Then Placed the empty Cereal Bowl into the Sink and there was a Knock on the Door I turned off the Runing faucet water and Dryed My Hands on a towel that Hung on the Refridgeator Door Handle.

The person Knocked again "Hold On!" I Yell as I head to the Door I Look through the Peephole and say silently "What the Hell is He doing Here" And I open the Door.

Rah Looks up from His phone to meet My eyes I wore a Gray T-shirt with Blue short sleeves that stopped at My Shoulders, I wore gray Baggy sweat pants to match.

My long red hair Fell down My Back "What Do you want?" I Ask As I hold onto the Door and Look at him.

"Hey I came By to Check On you" He says and I roll My eyes High In the Sky "What" he said with a small Chuckle Dripping from his Mouth.

"So what Did My husband Send you?" I Say Making quotation Marks with My Hands as I talk Being sarcastic.

"Um No I actually came On My own" He admits I swirl My tongue around on my Mouth as He stares at me.