Chapter 29: (Bomb)

.HisPleasure.
"Cause I got That Bomb boy Are you Sure You want Some"- Toni Romiti

-Tuesday-

I Don't Know Why Ashon is Mad at Me Right Now But I'm sure it's Not Good He Adjusts His Suit and sits down He Turns on his Computer and Looks At Me.

He sighs Heavly and Then Types on his Computer He has Papers Layered across His Desk and His Pens were in a Cup Labeled "World's Best Boss".

I sat in one of the Cream Colored Chairs That Sat in front of His Desk.

"look Asha This is My place of work You Can not Come In Here Starting mess with My potential Clients" he says Folding his Hands over his Desk and Looking at me.

"That is Considered insubbordiantion and None Compliance" he replied and I stay Quiet as He talked.

I turned My Head so that I wouldn't Have to Look at Him Anger Filled Within My Body.

He slams his Hands on His Desk and Looks At Me "Damn it Asha Look At Me!" He Barks and I turn My head in Anger and stare at My Husband.

"Now I know That Since Your My Wife You think you Can just come up Here when ever you want But thats Not the Case"He Said I sigh Hard and Fold My Hands together.

"I have a System Here Asha and You have to Abide By it okay" He says.

I shake My Head and a tear Rolls Down My eye He walks to the Front of His Desk and Leans against the front of it.

"Look Babe I know Your Upset But this is Just Proper protical"; He Looks Down and then I speak "How Come You didn't tell Her You Had a Wife?" I ask He Bites the Bottom Of his Lip and replies.

"Because I Don't Need everyone Knowing My Buisness outside of Work" He reluctantly says.

going Beck behind his desk becausd his Desk phone was Ringing.