.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I tossed and Turned Unable to Sleep.

I slid next to My Husband Ashon who had His Body facing me I opened my eyes slightly.

I placed my arm on Ashon and tried my hardest to go back to sleep But I couldn't for the life of me fall asleep.

I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes as the sunlight crept into the light gray satin curtain.

My long red hair was in a messy bun and My arms Were Lightly sore.

I got up and walked downstairs The hardwood flooring on the stairs was cold on my bare feet.

I shook as I walked a long the floor.

I went into the kitchen and started up the Coffee pot I placed bagles into the toaster and Started up the Skillet to make Cheese Eggs.

I walked into Samiya's room and carefully woke her up she wiggled awake and I left her room towards the kitchen again.

I made grits an sausage to acompany the cheese Eggs I turned off the Coffee an poured a small Glass Mug.

"Ashon your Gunna Be Late!" I Yelled upstairs silence and then I heard a Loud thud which indicated Ashon fell out of Bed.

I chuckled and went back to my kitchen duties.

Samiya came into the kitchen in a mini skirt a button down shirt and a bowtie.

"Well dont you look Cute" I say looking at her.

She smiles and sits at the bar watching me cook I hand her a white glass bowl and the trix Cereal which was placed in a clear Canister.

Ashon rushes downstairs in a black on white suit his tie unfasined on his neck He had his breif case which he sat on the table.

"I have a Huge Meeting today I have to Sell a Big property".

he says fasining his tie as he talks.

"I know Boo Im So proud of you" I say as I turn off the stove and turn to face Samiya and Ashon.

I walked to the aisle and place my hands on the counter top.

samiya looked at us as she ate her Cereal Too.

I walked to Ashon and Kissed his Cheek And then his lips.

"I love you" he whispers He breaths on me slowly and I hold onto his suit as we stay close.

I loved My husband More than anything and he loved me.

"okay We have to get going" Samiya Said interrupting our Love Fest.

I sigh and step back from my husband I watched as he and Samiya Leave.

I run upstairs and Put on a White tank top that showed my peirced Flat stomach and Red jeans with red and white Jordans to match.

My hair stayed in a Messy Bun I put on a Black Leather Jacket and Grabbed my car keys I headed over to Rah's House.

I got out and walked up to rhe front door The Door opened and I could hear Chris Brown (Kriss Kross) Blaring through the house.

"Hey Asha You Made it" Raheem says as he stands aside to let me come in I step in and he closes the front door.

*Hours Went By*

"Rah I should really be going I've been here all day Its Seven-thirty I need to get home to My husband Im surprised My phone hasn't rung"I say looking at My iphone I had twenty Missed Calls From Ashon.

"Shit! I Gotta Go" I say frantickly gathering my belongings in an attempt to head out the door.

I'm to Drunk to Drive I must have had at leat three Glasses of Hennessy With Rah who is watching me stumble all over the place.

"Asha please Stay the Night your to Drunk to Drive".

He says Walking behind me and kissing my Neck like we were Together and he knows better.

"Ah uh" I say sexually As he continues to kiss me Making me Moan.

"Stay" he sings Sweetly in my ear I smile and close My eyes.

He is Going to Get Us started in something thats Not Supposed to happen.