.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Divinci's P.O.V.

After robbing that Bank for 11.5Million I couldnt believe I was still a free Man I dont Know How But I Have Dreams of the Robbery every Night.

I sat up in the Bed while Sha'day slept Comfortably The Sun beames through the black see through curtains We Had Hung up.

I swipped My hands over my Face and Got out of bed in my Black Calvin Klein Boxers.

I headed into the Bathroom and Brushed My teeth I looked at my Tatted Body in the Mirror and almost didnt Recognize Myself.

The Bathroom Door was Wide open and I could See Sha'day Sitting up A tall Darkskin Male stood in front of her Facing her Side of the Bed.

"Sha'day What the Fuck!" I Yell as I leave the Bathroom.

The Tall Male Figure is Gone like a blatant Vision as if he was Never there.

"What Baby......whats Wrong?"sha'day Asked as I rush to the side of her bed and See No one there.

I get up off one knee and Look at her And she stares back at me.

"Nothing I thought I saw something" I said she gets out the bed and Hugs me Hard.

"Whatever is Going on I'm Here with you Divinci" she replied Not Making My mind settle.

she Kisses my Cheek and lays her head on my chest.

I close My eyes and Sigh Hard I don't know what just Happened But I hope that Shit Never Happens again.

She Rubs My shoulders resting her head on my Back.

I take a Deep breath as she kisses me on the cheek and Leaves out of our Master Bedroom and heads into the room where Her Son is.