.HisPleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I walked around the Mall with Shopping Bags in My Hands.

I pulled out My phone from the Back of My Jeans and Called My Husband.

*Phone Rings* and Then Ashon's Voicemail Comes on.

"You Reach Me You Miss Me I'll Get Back atchaI Hang up My phone and Continue shopping.

I saw a Woman from Ashon's job with her Husband and Kids.

I watched as They Smiled and Laughed Through the Gigantic Mall.

I pulled out My phone Again and Walked Beside Victoria Secret I texted Bubbles to Meet Me Here Cause I was Lonely.

I then see Rah Across the way at the Food Court with a Red Headed Big Booty girl she wore Booty shorts that Read Juicy across the Butt.

She wore a Matching see through pink Top she Had tattoo's All over her Butt Arms and thighs.

Brittney spears (Gimme More) Blarring through the Mall.

As I watch them Grab their Chinese Food she holds a stira foam Cup with the Straw in her Mouth.

Rah Places his wallet in the Front of his Pockets and Wraps one arm around her Waist pulling her into him.

She smiles and Laughs Pushing Him playfully He kisses her Cheek and she Smiles again showing off her pierced Dimples.

I shake My head As He and the woman Walk off.

I see Bubbles Walking towards them and I sigh and Head in that Direction.

"Hey Rah" I hear Her say As I walk over I wore Ripped High Waist Blue Jeans A white Cross top and Black High tops.

My Long Red Hair Was Tied in a Bun and I had a Bang fall over the Right side of My forehead.

"Hey Bubbles what Are You Doing Here?" Rah Asks Still Holding the unknown woman in his Arms.

Bubbles looks Him up and Down and does the same to the unknown Woman.

she frowns as Bubbles Looks at her attire in disgust.

"IS THERE SOMETHING YOUR LOOKING FOR!" The woman asked getting Mad and I could Tell she was About to cause a scene.

I walk over and everyone Looks at Me except Bubbles who's eyes Remain Locked on the woman.

"Asha Hey Nice to See you Here" Rah says Looking Me up and Down smiling.

And I know Damn well he's Not Lusting over Me with his Eyes while This Chick is standing Next to him.

"Yo What Are You Starring At forreal you Bout to catch a Beat Down!" The woman says Rolling her neck at My Girl.

Who Folds her Arms over her chest.

"girl you Look like a Stripper!" Bubbles says Not Holding Back.

She and the woman Scowl at eachother as Me and Rah Stare at Them.

"Asha I thought you said Malls weren't your Thing" Rah said still talking to Me and I Don't know why.

I place My hands Over my chest as the woman has hers On her huge Hips.

"Rah I'm tired Lets Go home" she says Speaking At Rah but still eyeing Bubbles and Now Me.

"Times Have Changed Rah" I reply to his question.

He turns his attention to the Bags on My Hands and then the woman who Looks Upset.

"Well then Rah i guess your Personal stripper is Ready to go so Get her outta Here before I do!" Bubbles said and even Rah knows she serious but this chick doesn't.

"Hoe Shut up!" She Blurts and even I know  she's Dead Now.

Bubbles Lunges at Her slapping and Punching Her the Girl Fights Back Me and Rah try to Break it up But these two girls are strong.

When We Finally Do Break it up the woman Looks Beat up in the Face and Bubbles has Not a Scratch on Her she Flicks Her hair and Smiles Sheepishly.

"Ugh!", The girl screams with scratches on her face while holding her Raggedy Lace Front wig with one hand.

My girl Bubbles Sure could fight and she loved looking for a reason to.

This gurl was asking for it being smart with the Wrong crowd and now she's bruised an Beat up even more than she already had Looked when we arrived.

I looked at Rah who stood next to his messed up Date and He winks at me.

She spots him Looking at me and Punches his shoulder and he grabs it looking back at her.

I grabbed Bubbles Hand and we walked away swiftly as we Came.