.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I woke up and Looked Around Me and Ashon's Bedroom Happy to Be home.

I sat up in the Bed and Let the Sun kiss My Face I starred at A Sleeping Ashon and Leaned over him.

I kissed his Cheeck and Then got out of Bed I put on My clear white See through robe and walked out of the Room.

I Headed Downstairs and into the Kitchen I poured Coffee into the Coffee Kettle and Watch it Boil.

I walked Back upstairs to Retreve My Phone and Looked at My Husband who had shifted over From Facing the Side Window to Facing My side of the Bed.

I chuckled and Headed Back downstairs Letting him Be, I unlocked My phone and Scrolled through instagram.

I could Hear Messiah Crying from the Kitchen Samiya Comes from Her room and Walks to the Fridge to Grab one of the Baby Bottles.

She Yawns and Heads to the Back I shake My Head and Turn off the Coffee I pour a White Glass Mug and Add Creme and Sugar.

Samiya's Boyfriend Ramin Comes from the Back in his Blue Overalls that Had the Mechanic Company He worked for on it.

His hair was pulled Back into a ManBun he Held a Hand towel in his Hands and walked to the Fridge He Grabbed a Lunch Bag from the fridge and Closed it.

Samiya stood Behind him Holding the Baby and A Bottle in his Mouth She Looked Exhausted and so Did Ramin.

He Kissed her Cheeck and Rubbes his Nose against the Baby's I watched as she watched him without a word.

When Ramin Left samiya Truns and takes a Seat at the isle where I was Standing Behind she Sighs and Says"This is Harder than I thought" and I agree with Her Being a Mom at Sixteen.

His Hard But I wouldn't know Because I Had My tubes tied When I had Rah's Kid which Died at the Hospital.

Me and Rah Never Spoke of the Child We lost and thats How we wanna Keep it.

I Look at her and Reply "You'll get Use to it" she Sighs But says Nothing and then Takes My cup of Coffee.

"Hey" I say Playfully "I was Guna Drink that" She Begins Gulping It Down anyway.

She Laughs and We stay in the Kitchen talking the entire Morning.