.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

*In The Emergency Room*

(Still In Asha's P.O.V.)

I sat in the Waiting  area Shacking My Legs Nervously My hands filled with Sweat I couldn't shake the Feeling of Ashon being in the Hospital.

The Nurse Came up to Me With a clipboard in Hand and she looked at me "Are you Mrs. Mack?" She asks I look at her tears filled My eyes.

She talks to me for a While and then Finally walks off Leaving Me to My own thoughts as I couldn't stop thinking about My Husband I prayed and Prayed he was Fine.

I kept having Flashbacks of the Times We were Happy  How Everything was Going Great with us.

I curled into a Ball and Started to Sob in my Lap as I sat in one of the Waiting Chairs.

I felt as If I couldn't Breath Like I was slowly Dying Away Inside I needed Ashon He was my entire world and so Much More He was the Best Damn Husband in the World and I would Die without him.

I sat alone that Night I decided not to Leave Ashon's Side for anything That Whole time I stayed there.

I Grabbed a half A Turkey Sandwich out of a Near By Vending machine in the Hallway and Ate on that for a While.

I would get Frequent calls from Bubbles to keep me Company as I stayed the Night in the Hospital with my husband.

I Layed Down On the Long Couch inside Ashon's Room and Let the Sound of his Heart Monitor Take Me into A smooth slumber.