.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Jamal's P.O.V.

I came Back from My trip to the Caribbean with No Doubt in My Mind that I would Be hearing Rah's Moving.

I get out of the Taxi and Head Into My Hotel.

"Hello Jamal how was your Trip?" The old Lady Maid Ask as I walk in with My duffel bag.

I head to the Elevator  And push the button for it to open.

I pull out My phone and Shoot Rah a Text.

I let him know to meet me here at the Hotel in the morning to discuss buisness about what happened at his house with Asha being there.

I wanted to see fit that I knew the Guy who had touched my sister be given the death penalty.

I walked down the hall into my room and took my hotel door key from my pocket.

I unlocked the door and headed inside my room.

It had a beautiful balcony view of the beach down below and it.

I pulled back the curtains shutting out the light and plopped down on the king size bed they had in my room.

I was happy to be in the Caribbean but I missed Anastasia alot she was away in Puerto Rico visiting her family.

We'd be reunited soon once we both get back to the states.

I can't wait to hug and kiss her.

I may finally ask her to be my wife too .

Rah texted me back were to meet him and I let him know I would first thing in the morning.