.Hispleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I left the House And Drove to Meet My Brother.

Lord knows I needed to talk to Him I stopped at a Red Light and pulled out My phone to Text Him.

Me:Where are you?

Jamal: My Girl house

Me: Send Me the Address

Jamal: ight Bet

With that Last Text I Drove to his Girlfriends House.

I Got Out of My car I secured the Locks and Walked up the stairs.

I saw the Door Number she stayed in and pushed the Buzzer Jamal Answered and Said.

"Hold On" a few Minutes later the Door Buzzed I Pulled the door opened and walked in.

I saw a Staircase and walked up the stairs I saw a Door that Read The Number Three  the other Number Four.

I knocked on the Door Labeled Number Four and then it Was Being unlocked
I stared at Jamal who stared at me still sleepy He pulls the Door wide open and Lets me Come in.

"What brings you Here?" He asks as I look around Her House and eye all the Beautiful things.

I turn and face him as He looks at me He leans on the arm rest of the Couch and fold his arms over his Bare tattooed chest.

"I came Because I needed you to tell Rah to stay away from Me!", I said as I fold My arms over my chest and Stare Back at Him.

He sighs and rubs his hand on the back of his Neck as he continues to stare at me with No shirt on.

"Uh Come In", he said to me stepping a side and allowing me a full view of Anastasia's Apartment loft.

"Babe!", I hear her yell from Upstairs as she walks to the stairs snd leans over looking down at the level we were at.

She hurried down the stairs in a silk Blue  pajama dress.

Her hair was wildly curled on her head and she was a beautiful Puerto Rican Woman.

"Oh hello"; she says as she struts over to my brother and places her hands on his left shoulder.

"Hey", I say greeting her back and she was nice.

I was happy to see my Brother had finally settled down with someone Serious like Anastasia she was perfect for him.

"This is My sister ", Jamal told a smiling Anastasia who wasn't taken her eyes off me since I walked into her home.

"Oh I heard so much about you!", She sings letting go of Jamal to hug me.

She was soft and I could tell she was crazy about my brother Also.

She let's go of me and says the words.

"Come in Come In Make yourself at home Mi Casa es Su Casa", she told me holding her arms out like an Air plane.

Jamal steps behind her and picks her up lifting her off the hard wood flooring.

She laughs as he twirls her in a circle and they share a quick kiss making me uncomfortable.

"Can I get you anything Coffee, Water Alcohol?", She asks as I sit in one of the two love seats in her small living room.

"Uh Coffee Is fine"; I told her as Jamal sits on the love seat couch across from me that was seperated by a small coffee table in between us.

Anastasia heads into her kitchen to get me some coffee while I continued to talk to my brother about Rah invading my privacy to Much.