Chapter 4: The Scandal

Chapter Four; Scandal

---

"You're mom is literally crying. She thinks you hate her. Please answer me?"

Livy had left more than fifteen voicemails, and I'm not answering back. I might text back, but not while I'm driving. As I reached a sign that said 'Leaving Stratford', I sighed in relief. Finally out of this hellhole of a town.

Brian called me. Mark had even texted me. Mom called once, but I was in the middle of discussing something with police about when I ran over the cones. They had followed me all the way until I stopped to get gas.

Everyone's probably wondering where I'm going outside of Stratford. I'm going to the camp Dad and I were supposed to go to, and the camp where all the family memories were. Well I'm here now, and just seeing it makes the pieces of my broken heart get put back together.

The stupid iPhone ringtone went off again, so I answered it. "What? What? What do you want?"

"Cranky," someone said. "This is Kelsey Burns. For the Burns show, and I want to interview you."

"How did you get my number?"

"People." she answered. "Yes or no?"

"Nope."

With that I ended the call, and pressed my back against the tree. I said no because all they want to know is exactly what I saw.

Livy texted me with a link. I opened it, and it was a link of me sticking my middle finger up at Justin. Justin wasn't the least shocked, but shocked that he finally seen someone that hated his guts, and someone that made up a fake ass rumor.

I can't say I'm proud of myself for thinking devious, but I'm proud of myself because I went through with it. This whole scandal is talked about in the media more than anything right now. There's been lots of more interesting rumors, but I think media likes to pick on Justin.

Like the pictures of him serenading his grandmother naked with a guitar that was covering his dick. Sure that 1 inch wasn't a bad thing to show on tv since you couldn't see anything.

Anyways, those pictures were everywhere and the media only cared about for like a day and it just passed. Now, my rumor was like the most talked about thing in the world. Basically, my scandal was planned out to be told as this;

I was walking from the drug store after getting some allergy pills for me. It was late, and people were just lurking out around the club, since it was closing. One car caught my attention, because it's an expensive car, and very bright. As I was walking past, the street light was glaring right into the window. When I looked in, all I saw was the car started rocking, the groans started from inside, and Justin Bieber's eyes had met mine as I kept walking. The girl was a blonde, and she was petite. Like scrawny.

Sounds believable but untrue. No one asked me to explain, so I didn't have to. I'm thinking its going to sound more ridiculous coming out of my mouth than it is in my imagination.

A crash of thunder had startled me, meaning it was going to pour. Damn, time to get back to Stratford. Just thinking of Stratford makes me think of Bieber. I wonder what Selena is doing about all this.

I'm not a big fan of Selena, but she's pretty talented, but there's many things I don't like about her. Like one.. Her dancing. I'm sorry but I'd rather watch Miley twerk than watch Selena dance. Then her hair. The corn rows she had in.. Ew my god!

Call me a hater, is which I totally am. And I'm proud of it.

--
So yeah, vote, comment, share, and enjoy! :)