Chapter 33: LA

Chapter Thirty-Three; Scandal

---

The month had flew by, and it's still cold outside though. Slowly getting even colder, turning into winter. Justin, well I didn't know anything about Justin because he's been 'in his cave' again. His cave is his studio, I think, where he writes songs, makes a rhythm for them, then turns it into a hit. He still hasn't released Heartbreaker yet!

"Mom, when do we go to LA?" I asked. Every year when Winter is about to start, we go to LA. Ariana helped us book a five star hotel, and has an extra ticket to the some kind of awards. Livy isn't coming this time because she's already in America visiting Brian at college. His college is in Ohio.

"When do you want to leave? This is your choice." She said, looking up from her book and at me. We were sitting in the kitchen, minding our own business as we were silent.

"Today? I know it's so quick, but I don't want to be in Stratford right now." I begged, and she put down her book. She pulled her glasses off her eyes, and stared down at the cover of her book.

"Are your things already packed?"

"Yes."

"Does your car have gas?"

"Yes."

"Let's go then."

"Yes.. Wait what?" I asked, looking wide-eyed at her. She chuckled, and nodded. "Get your things, we're going to LA right now. Text your friend, and tell her we're on our way."

"Okay!"

---

We were on the plane as of now, just chilling. My mom was sleep, and I was listening to Pandora, while on Tumblr. There was nothing interesting on it, other than post about the awards tomorrow.

By the time we arrive in LA, it'll be sunset, and Ariana will be staying in the hotel with us. We're going to have a sleepover, and sleep on the couch or floor in the living room area of the hotel. My mom gets the bed.

Mars by Jay Sean came on, and I didn't notice I was singing until one guy smirked at me like Justin used to.

Dammit. Everything I think about is compared to Justin. Ethan has kept in touch, apologized for the way he acted, and asked me on another date. Justin hasn't talked to me since the conversation at McDonalds.

Since Justin's been in the studio, I don't know whether he's seeing other girls, but I've been trying. Every time I talk to a guy Justin is brought up. Like, I was going grocery shopping, and my cart hit a teenage guy.

"Hey, aren't you the girl who saw Bieber with a blonde?"

"Fuck you."

That's how the whole conversation went because I was on my period at that moment. I'm very rude when I'm not on my period, just imagine how evil I am when I am on. Justin would hate me.

A Robin Thicke song that was on, got interrupted by my ringtone. When I answered it, I looked at the caller I.D. and it was unknown.

"Hello?"

"It's Ariana. Jai took my phone, so I took his. Anyways, where are you? I miss you!"

"On the plane. I think we've just flown over Colorado." I looked out the window to see only clouds. Yeah, well that helped a lot.

"Oh. Call me when you get here."

When she hung up, my phone rung again. Without looking at it, I answered to Scooter. "Listen, and listen closely." He whispered. "It's a song that Justin wrote when he was 16, and it got leaked. It was meant as just a song, now it's really making him cry."

"We started out it was perfect
Nothing but fun
And my heart was convinced to say
that you're the one
And I thought it would last
for the rest of our lives
Boy was I in for a big surprise

With no doubt looking round
thinking that I'm so cool.
Same place same time every day of my life
could we meet after school
Finally if I didn't make her cry
She wouldn't be with another guy

Nothing can cure my
headache cause I'm experiencing
what they call heartbreak
it's going to hurt worse
as long as I stay here
I know but man just let me lay here."

"It's for you, just so you know. Justin's been trying to tell you something since you guys saw each other at McDonalds, but you're so stubborn." With that he hung up. I've heard that song before.

Justin wrote it for fun when he was 16, but now he's really living the song. Bullshit, they're not doing all this to get me back! Well, I played the part in the scandal I put out, I guess they're playing the role to get revenge.

--

Finally, we've reached LA. A little kid kept kicking my seat, screaming his mom's name. This fat guy across the row from me kept asking me for whatever snack I had, then my mom tends to throw her arms everywhere when she's sleep. She hit me twice in the nose, and it hurt.

My mom and I were just leaving the airport, and she was very tired. Which gave me a chance to leave her sleeping at the hotel, and sneak out with Ariana. She flagged down a cab, and then we were driving to the address Ariana gave me.

Once we had arrived, my mom took her bags, and one of mine, leaving me with only two suitcases. She was very anticipated to get inside, and sleep. Her slumber on the plane wasn't very comfortable. We went up to the lady, and got our room keys, and went to to the fifth floor.

"Mom, stop walking so fast!" I groaned, lugging my heavy suitcases behind. The elevators were out of order, so that left us dragging our things up the steps. Until one person I didn't think would be here got into the stairway.

Justin.

----

Dun dun duuuunnnn

Btw the songs Heartache by Justin Bieber lol ;)