Chapter 9: Fake Date

Chapter Nine; Scandal

---

The next day, I was up at 6. Drew wasn't at the salon, but I know where he lives. He said I could come only if its between 6-8. He has a tight schedule since he has a wedding and stuff to attend to.

Drew opened the door, looking the least wake. He yawned, and stretched looking at me weirdly. "Oh yeah, forgot you turned into a blonde."

"Shut it!" I exclaimed, laughing. "I'm in a rush right now!"

"Okay, Ms. Pushy!" He giggled, and brought me inside his house. He had a little 'salon' spot in the corner of the kitchen. It's weird.

--

I'm back to my natural color! Mason called me at the same time Livy did, then I just told her to meet me at Jack's with Brian. She agreed, and Mason said he was there. While I was arriving, Mason took me in a hug. Livy arrived too, but no Brian with her. "Where's Brian?" I asked.

"We called it quits." She sighed. "He kept telling me not to be your friend anymore because of what you're doing. I didn't listen to him, then it all resulted in a big argument. We just called it quits."

Livy started crying, and I hugged her. She started saying stuff in my ear that I couldn't make out, then Mason spoke up. "He's worried."

Livy let go of me, then looked him. She sat down, so I did too, and Mason started speaking again. "He's worried you'll get caught up in the scandal, then something will happen to you. Right now he doesn't really care about Aubrey, since she planned it all."

"Aww!" Livy awed, staring into a distance. "I'm sorry for everything, but I need my boyfriend."

Mason smiled widely at me and brought out more flowers. "Am I going to be greeted with flowers every time I see you?" I chuckled, taking the flowers, and putting on the empty chair next to me.

"If it makes me seem more romantic, then yes." He said. "I'm not very romantic, that's why I'm not in many relationships. It's been years since I talked to a girl, and it's just luck I had the guts to talk to you."

"We had no reason but to talk to each other." I chuckled, pulling out my phone. A notification for Twitter came up, so I slid it back in pocket. Mason started talking about his upcoming football games, and I was itching to read the tweet. I was listening, but I also wanted to read the tweet. After he finished talking, I answered back and added 'I need to use the restroom'.

He gladly let me go, and when I walked in the bathroom, I sat on sinks, and pulled out my phone. When I pulled out my phone, and opened the Twitter app, Justin's tweet came up.

@justinbieber:

Boutta go eat sum pancakes!

Loser. I thought he was going to tweet something interesting or at least a proper like he did his last tweets. When I was done, I went back out, and looked around the diner. The specials were pancakes. Mason looked at me through the window, and motioned me to come back out, so I did

Wait... Pause. Rewind. Play.

The specials are pancakes? What if he comes here for pancakes. It's daytime so I'd expect him to come for breakfast. Mason asked me did I want something to eat, but I said no. While he was explaining something, I was too busy thinking of the possibilities of Bieber coming here.

What would happen? What would he say? What would he do?

"Scooter, you can't keep believing that I really have a side chick! That blonde was Aubrey! You didn't see her?"

"Aubrey is not a blonde. She's brown headed." Scooter said back. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers, as the three guys walked into the diner. Bieber didn't see me, Scooter nor the security did either.

"I thought you weren't scared of him." Mason said.

"I'm not." I said. "I just don't want media surrounding us because if he was to make a scene."

"Good point." Mason nodded.

--

Bieber has been in there for the longest. Mason has been in the bathroom for 3 minutes already, and I think Bieber was about ready to leave. I was right. He had stood up, and walked out. He was running from Scooter, so I stuck my foot out.

He stumbled forward, and ended up falling. My smirk grew bigger, as he got up, and glared at me. He sat in the chair across from me, and stared at me. "You think is is funny? What happened to your blonde hair?"

"I have a personal hair dresser." I smirked. Scooter came out, and glared at me. Security stood there, as Mason came back to sit down. Us four sat at the table, and the security guard guarding us from any fans.

"Your hair is blonde." Scooter gasped, pulling up my brown hair, exposing blonde roots. Damn you Drew, and your morning laziness. "You're so cruel!"

"Oh well." I smirked. "To get something done, you have to do it yourself."

"Get her." Scooter said, and security gripped me up. Mason smirked at me, and Justin did a handshake. "You're not as smart as you seem."

Mason was a part of their plan. The security guard forgot I had legs. I kicked his making him, limp back, and tripped Mason making him fall backwards. Justin stood there shocked, and Scooter chased me.

Brian popped out from the alley, and they had me trapped. "Why do you want me? If you're going to torture me into telling everyone the truth, all you had to do was ask." I said, totally lying my ass off.

"Don't fall for it." Justin said. They all walked me to his van, and when I was pushed in, it looked bigger than I expected. Lounging on the biggest couch, I stared at the ceiling.

"You know I could just go blonde again, and m-"

"We're not letting you go until the scandal erases from everyone's minds." Scooter said. They all nodded, and Mason sat on the couch I was on, then looked at me. Scooter, Bieber, and the guard went into the back, and Mason stared at me.

"I'm sorry." He said. "When we first ran I to each other that was real. After the football game, I was payed to do that. I still want to go on a real date. If you want to."

Mason stared at me for a good minute until Bieber walked back out. He sighed, and walked to the back, and Bieber took his spot. "You're making this way easier you know that?" I asked.

"How?"

"I'm practically living with you now." I smirked. "I can find anything out, and that's that."

"You cost me my girlfriend! What the hell do you want from me?"

"Nothing," I said. "I just don't like you."

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

---

I don't like this chapter, but oh well. Any who, I'm going to school tomorrow but then my mom is picking me up to get my shots. I'll update after that :D