Chapter 11: Am I.. No!

Chapter Eleven; Scandal

---

The day had passed quickly, and I've been bored out of my mind. Bieber has been in his bunk the whole time, Scooter has been setting up stuff, security were playing cards, and the driver kept singing to himself.

"Selena, she's lying. She's an habitual liar." .... "That was her! She's dyed her hair blonde, and pretended to be the blonde." .... "No there is no blonde. She's pretending to be the blonde that I'm not fucking. Selena I love you, why would I cheat on you?" .... "Come face to face with her, and I'll prove she's lying." ..."Great!"

"Yo, Owens. Selena's coming over, so you better get ready to show her your blonde roots." I could see Bieber smirking to himself.

"Okay."

Bieber walked out, and stared at my blank expression. It soon turned into a smirk as he stared at me, then he decided to speak. "Why are you so calm about everything?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Selena doesn't scare me and neither do you." I rolled my eyes. "And my blonde hair is gone. See."

I lifted up my hair, showing my brown roots. His mouth dropped into an 'O' shape, and his eyes widened. He sat next to me, and ran his fingers through my hair not finding one bit of blonde. It got quite awkward once he grabbed my waist. "Justin!" Selena banged on the van door.

Bieber stayed in his spot, then when I shoved him off me, he came to realization that she was knocking. He got up, and opened the van door. I guess we were staying in the parking lot or something, because if we were driving, she couldn't have gotten on. Selena came in clear sight, wearing a black peacoat, jeans, and black boots.

Bieber sat next to me, and Selena sat across from us. Why didn't he sit next to Gomez? The quietness had many tensions floating around. One, awkwardness. Two, hatred. Selena hates me and Bieber. Bieber hated me. The awkwardness is that he sat next to me instead of Gomez.

For me, I found this real amusing. Justin had no proof that I was the blonde, or that the rumor is false. "Her hair isn't even blonde! Really Justin?" Selena spoke up, gesturing towards me.

"Her roots were blonde earlier. I don't know what happened when she went to the mall!" Bieber exclaimed. He scowled at me like I was going to say the truth.

"Selena, my hair obviously isn't blonde, and he's just another womanizer." I hid my smirk, and talked as believable as I could. Selena seemed to believe it because she threw a magazine at him, and stomped off.

"You're such a bitch! She's the only girl I've been with since I've been famous!" He pushed me, and stood up. He did his goofy walk into the bunks, and swear I could've heard him crying.

This weird sensation started in my stomach and chest. Am I...No I couldn't. It's not possible.

I actually feel bad for what I just did.

-----

Sorry it's short. My brother just came over, and we have to get ready for his football game tomorrow! I like this chapter, and just so you guys know, I don't hate Selena. I actually love her, I just don't like Jelena.

Btw... I have a wonderful idea for a new story. It's titled.... Psych. I'm not telling lol