Chapter 34: Lies!

Chapter Thirty-Four; Scandal

---

He walked right past us, looking at me with a rude look. Yeah, well, I get that look a lot. It should've came to me that he's a celebrity, and obviously he's going to be at the award show. But out of all of the hotel's in LA we both happened to be in this one.

"Honey, don't worry about it." My mom cooed, kissing my head. We walked through the doors, and we were finally on the fifth floor. Mom unlocked the door with her key, and walked in. She scurried to the bed, dropped her bags, and laid on it. "Goodnight honey. When Ariana comes, don't make so much noise." she closed the door, and then I texted Ari. She told me she was already on her way.

It was about 15 minutes until she arrived, and when she did, she was biting her lip awkwardly. "I ran into Justin..."

"So did we. While we were walking up the steps, he was walking down." I shrugged, really not caring at this point. Ari walked inside, with a bag in her hand. She handed it to me, and held out her own bag. "Do we having matching outfits again? Someone almost mistaked me for you."

"Mistaked isn't a word."

"It is for me, and so is funner." I stuck my tongue out, and walked over to the couch. She closed the door, and sat next to me, pulling out her clothes. It was obviously a dress, but it wasn't pink. It was a black sparkly dress, matched with black heels. She pulled me out jeans, a crop top with a tiger on it, and high top Chuck Taylor's. She also has accessories for both of us, but hers were sparkly like her dress.

"I know you don't like dresses that much, so I got you this instead. It's presentable but not dressy." She handed all my things to me. I laid it out, on the table, and she laid hers out on the abandon chair in the back corner of the hotel room. "Now, lets get some comfortable clothes on and do stupid shit around the hotel."

"Whoa, we got a badass over here!" I put my hands up in defense, and she smacked them down. No seriously, but that was the first time I've heard her cuss. It was eventful, because she always seemed like a good girl. "Okay, lets do it."

After I got dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Sweat pants, Justin's oversized t-shirt, that I accidentally got nail polish on, my comfortable low top converse, and my hair in a messy bun. Just so I didn't look like a bum, I had already splattered the shirt with different colored nail polish. He's going to be so pissed when he sees his shirt.

"Ready?" I asked Ariana. She had on shorts, a sweater, her converse, and her hair in a high ponytail. We both walked out the hotel door, and started running. She started yelling stupid things, and I just started yelling.

"Quiet down, you hooligans!" A elder lady yelled, walking out of her room. Ariana was laughing so hard, she had to stop and breath. When we caught out breath, we ran up the stairs, onto the sixth floor.

"You bang on the left, I bang on the right?" I asked. She nodded, then started. We ran down the hall, banging on every door we ran past. When we finished, we turned around walking down the hall casually as if we didn't do anything.

Everyone's door we banged on, they opened the door. "You banged on Justin's door, you know that?" Her eyes diverted to room 624, where Justin was standing.

"Did you run through the halls doing this?" A buff guy standing at the doorway, looked down at us. Ariana shook her head no, and I did too. "Who did it then?"

Ariana and I both sensed he knew we were lying, cause then she tapped my shoulder. "RUN!" She yelled. We both ran, trying to be faster than the heavy buff man following us.

"Fire! Fire! This man is trying to fire me!" I yelled, and had to stop. My laughter was interfering with my breathing while I was running. That's Livy and I's inside joke, that no one knows about.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" The guy asked.

"Rape. Inside joke with me friend..now seriously, that wasn't us. It was these two guys that had asked us to take this note to the attendant downstairs." I lied, and he believed it. He nodded, and walked back down the hall to where his room was.

--

"Man, you need to be an actress. You completely fooled him." Ariana chuckled, sipping on her water bottle. We were chilling in the lobby, watching people walk past, fan girl over Ari, and continue on with their lives. "Like seriously."

"Yep, how do you think I got that car? I now regret lying to my Dad, but he knew I lied to him." I said. "I told him my car was stolen, but really I lost the key to it, and Livy accidentally told my Dad the truth after I got the new car."

"You girls are in so much trouble!" Justin singsonged, while walking past us. Security of the hotel was behind him, and they stopped in front of us. My instincts kicked in that told me Justin snitched. Might as well lie now, to get myself out of trouble.

"Ms.Owens. We are aware that you and Ms.Grande here are making a ruckus throughout the hotel. We've been told complaints that you've been yelling and banging on doors." The one guy said.

"Yes, this little girl here," I got up, and pointed to a little girl whom was next to her mother who was filling out a thin stack of papers. "She lost her Dad and we were trying to help him. When we finished what we did, her Dad came out a door, and then her mom was just coming up off the stairs."

"Oh, well that was generous, but you should keep your noise level down." The other security guy advised, and we nodded. Once they walked away, the girl ran off to her mom, and Ariana walked up to Justin. Guessing that she cussed him out, because I could hear her voice raising from across the lobby.

"Ugh, I didn't snitch! Scooter did, and I came down here because Alfredo is coming. If I snitched, I wouldn't have came down here." He retorted, and walked away. Ariana walked over to me. We followed Alfredo and Justin to the elevator that was now working. We all ignored each others presence, until Alfredo decided to speak.

"How did that security guard fall for that? Her mom was standing right there." Alfredo asked, and I smirked.

"They looked stupid. They were both so gullible too." I chuckled. Ariana made me look at her, and scowled at me. That meant 'shut the fuck up, wait, and don't do anything'.

After the ding went off for the fifth floor, Ariana and I were about to get off, when a whole crowd of people boarded on, pushing me against Justin, and her against the wall.

Ariana looked at me. And I looked at her. "Dammit." we both chorused at the same time. Justin's claustrophobic, and I didn't think he noticed that yet.

I was wrong.

----

Aww, Justin! But, hey. Follow me on twitter @narryschildtho