Chapter 10: Kidnap

Chapter Ten; Scandal

---

Bieber walked away as if I was supposed to call him back, and apologize. I know not to judge a book by its cover, but I did anyways. I mean, you were smoking weed and then, Tweeted 'kinda'. I'm not an idiot for gods sake, I know what I'm doing. I'm like professional at doing stuff like this.

Kinda my ass, you smoked a whole ass blunt with your weed buddies.

"Owens. Come here." Bieber called out, and so I decided to see what was going on. Trying to be as quiet as possible, I failed so I just walked regularly. I opened the curtain, and Justin handed me his phone. "You better stay right here."

"Hello?"

"Aubrey Owens. Is that scandal true?" Selena.

"Yep."

"Oh..well give the phone back to Justin."

And I did. I could tell she started yelling because Justin took the phone away from his ear, then hung up. "Why are you doing this? Why can't you be regular hater, and hate on me a different way? All this is stupid anyways."

"Look where you're at." I said. "Stuck inside. Losing fans. Lost your girlfriend. I'm on roll."

Bieber got up of the top bunk bed, and pushed me into the wall. He faces inches from mine, his hands pinning my arms to the walls, and totally forgot about my legs. "I'm going to regain what I once had once we're done with you."

"And I can do it again." I snatched my arms from him, and walked back into the front part of the van. He followed me, and sat on the couch across from me, and we both ignored each other. He can hate me all he wants, because then we're on the same page.

"Feet off the couch." Scooter pushed my feet off it, then sat down. I crossed my one leg over the other, and pulled my iPad out from my purse. When I had gotten on Instagram, pictures of clothes started popping up, which made me realize something.

"Since I'm going to be here for a while, I need clothes." I said, looking Scooter.

"What makes you think that?" He raised an eyebrow, with a slight smirk on his face. They think I'm really going to spill? He's this close to being done with, and he think I'm going to give up?

"I'm not telling media nothing, no time soon." I lounged back, putting my arms behind my head. Bieber rolled his eyes, and Scooter shook his head. "So again, I need clothes or I'll just dye my hair blonde again."

"Fine!" Scooter quickly yelled, jumping up. Her went and told the driver something, then he came back. "We're going to the mall."

Bieber sat there, and I decided to check my Twitter. When I did, there were links to pictures everywhere, and lots of them had me tagged in them. Most were from his fans, and some were from Livy.

@TheBelieberLife:

That had to be the blonde @aubreyowenss was talking about. I chose not to believe but this... This just proved everything.

@KidrauhlMotherfudgers:

Right after whispering in his ear she went to his van. They had sex didn't they? #heartbroken #jelenaforever

@JelenaMyNinjas:

Wow. All I can say is wow. I expected more from Justin.

Those were the ones I retweeted, and I only did it so Justin could see it. Once I finished surfing the tweets, I closed my iPad, and we were at the mall. "Take this card, and come back in an hour. Moshe, go with her." Security followed me off the bus, and then we shopped until we dropped. In this case, our time limit.

---

Haha, I got my shots today. I felt like my arm was going to fall off, but I'm okay. My carpel tunnel hasn't been hurting as much, and so yeah. You know how stories always have good endings? This one might not then I might write a sequel. I really don't know yet, but i'll keep that in mind.

Vote, Comment, Share, and Enjoy!