Chapter 8: I'm Blonde

Chapter Eight; Scandal

---

Drew thought I crazy, and didn't approve of me doing this. Kristin said just get a wig, but I want to be spontaneous! He refused to do it, but then after minutes of begging, he did it. He had did something I wasn't paying attention to because I was caught up in the Zerrie engagement gossip. Salon girls like to gossip.

"You're all done." Drew said. He took everything off me, and then gave me a small mirror. When I observed my hair, he was smiling behind me. "You look good blonde, but don't start acting like one."

"I'm not." I giggled, giving him the money. He gladly took it, and went to the cashier. Afterwards, I walked out feeling like everyone was staring at me. Right after this scandalous move, I'm going right back to brown. People might think that I'm the blonde he's been with.

While walking, I saw Livy and Brian walking across the street. Dammit! I put my hoodie up, and started walking fast. It would've been smart to bring my car. As I was walking, I pulled out my tablet from my bag, and sat on a bench.

Fans had spotted Bieber outside of the hotel, talking with them. There weren't a lot, but there was enough that they'd notice me. Sliding my tablet back in my backpack, I started walking down the street. The hotel he was at was only like two-four blocks away.

Paparazzi were on their way there too, and it was obvious because they were running heavily like FBI. I followed them since I was a little lost, and when I turned about three corners, there were a block full of people.

I grabbed my sunglasses, and pulled my hoodie down. Pulled my under shirt and over shirt down, showing off my breast a little, then fluffing my blonde hair. My blemishes were already covered, because I added a little more makeup to make me look different. People were already questioning my appearance as I was walking.

Bieber looked at me, clueless of who I was. Fans were pissed at my presence because I'm supposed to be the blonde Bieber's been caught with. I shoved past security, and slid my hand down his arm. He smirked slightly, then I intertwined our fingers.

Oh god....

He tried pulling away, so I let go. I got on my tiptoes, and leaned to his ear. "I'm just so devious aren't I?" I skipped away, looked over my shoulder, and added a wink. You could basically see steam coming out of the fans ears, as they all tried stampeding toward me.

I turned into the parking lot where his van was. Security came around the corner, and started running toward me. I ran, and ran as fast as my feet took me. By the time I had lost them, I was lost myself. I was on a street I've never seen, but I'm sure I can get out of this.

--

Took me 15 to get myself out from that neighborhood, since I couldn't go back down the alley. I'm now arriving home, and Drew had told me the solution to stripping my hair. It's confusing, so I'll just go back to him tomorrow.

When I went upstairs, there were snores, so they were sleep. I went into my room, and jumped back on my bed. My stomach sinked into the cushioning, making my back crack. My phone did that stupid message tone.

From: LivyBoo!

I'm coming over. I can't stand being distant from you.

To: LivyBoo!

You can't.... I'm grounded for calling Mark a 'fucking queer' and I'm not allowed company. Sorry.

From: LivyBoo!

Tomorrow then. I don't care what your mom says

Fuck! Lies on lies! I've got to get up early and get my hair back to its natural color, make up with Livy, and go on this date with Mason. Oh my god, and on top of that I've got media to deal with.

"Aubrey you- Why the hell are you blonde?" Mark was startled by my hair. Another lie coming on.

"A dare by Livy."

Mark nodded, then walked away because my mom yelled never mind. Mark closed the door, and I turned on my ceiling fan. After changing into my pajamas, I laid down. I wonder what's going on in Bieber's life since that devious thing I just did.

---

I'm very fond of this story! Have you guys heard Baby I by Ariana Grande? I've heard it before but I've never spoken of it.. But you have to listen to it!

My new story I'm thinking of writing is lame, so I'm not going to write it. Just so you know if I do write another fan fiction, it might be a Niall Horan one.