Authors Note

People don't like the fact the ending was unexpected, but expect the unexpected.

•Anyways, I'm writing a sequel anyways. It's not BAM! The stories over. No, it's not, but I'm not going to be updating the sequel as much. The sequel is called Plan Revenge, hence the last words in the last chapter.

•Another thing I need from you guys is to correct me. I don't have my own laptop, yet, so I write my stories on the Wattpad app on my iPad. Since I'm a faster typer, I make errors, and sometimes miss them when I'm rereading. Whenever you see a misspelled word, or error in grammar, comment and make me fix it? I find it embarrassing when I do that. Sometimes I correct error on my phone, and make them worse because my phone is cracked, and I can't see very well with the cracks on it.

•If I'm explaining something, and I don't have a way to explain it, chances are there will be a picture. I'm not very fond of putting pictures on the side, but hey, if you want me to I will.

•Big topic, is that I'm busy a lot. I have school, homework, chores, and family. By family is that I'm sometimes obligated to watch my nephew or niece. This weekend, my brothers are coming over, and every Saturday or Sunday they have a football game. That explains sometimes why i never update on weekends.

I think that's basically it. Anyways, I'm almost done with the first chapter of Plan Revenge :)oh and read Love Never Dies my Niall Horan fan fic! You'll like it, but the prologue is somewhat like the movie Bridge To Teribithia.