Chapter 45: Softy

Chapter Forty-Five; Scandal

---

Justin's concert was fun except for the insults thrown at me. None of them bothered me except for you're just using Justin. That's been bothering me since the concert. That's what everyone thinks I'm doing, but in reality I really like Justin.

Before I know I said that I wouldn't leave Justin's because of the luxury, but that was only because I hated him. And yes, my feelings have changed toward him, now I like him. But it really is bothering me that people think that. "Morning Bri!" Justin came in bright and happy.

"What's wrong, and don't you dare say nothing?" He asks.

"Nothing's wrong." I smirked. This is my problem, and I'm going to fix it. He doesn't need to know anything about this. Pattie knows and she said she wouldn't tell anybody. "I'm serious, I'm just getting used to the fact of Scooter and my mom."

Lies! That's what started this whole relationship, and I guarantee it'll end it.

"Alright," Justin obviously didn't believe me, but didn't question it. "So, are you still in the mood to chill or do you want to come to my house."

"Is it cold outside?"

"It started snowing already, of course it's cold." He opened the curtain to the snowfall. "How long have you been in the house?"

"Since the concert which was like two days ago." I smiled innocently. "Get out."

"What-why?"

"I don't have any clothes on except undies and a bra." My body was wrapped in covers already, since I just got out the shower. Since I really didn't feel like getting dressed, I was going to sleep in lingerie.

"I won't look, I promise."

When I stood up, he took my spot, and covered his eyes. I got to my closet, and bent over to look for socks in the basket. After I found some, I put them on, jumping to my dresser. It contained my sweatpants, and shirts. I put those on, and a matching hoodie to the sweatpants. Turning around, Justin's eyes were wide open. "You promised!"

"My legs were crossed." He smirked. "Don't tell me you're insecure?"

"I'm not, I love my body, but you know you should have respect for others." I said, sliding my Uggs on. My hair was in a messy bun, that was very messy since I was only going to his house.

"I'm sorry, but if it helps you're sexy?" He asked, hugging me from behind.

"Doors open at all times!" Scooter demanded, opening the door. "If Aubrey's pregnant, I'd like to know."

"So if we were to fuck, you want to hear?" I questioned, looking at him. Justin giggled deeply in my neck which I found sexy. His hands intertwined with mines which were in my pockets.

"Gross no, but if Justin becomes a Dad, I'd like to know." He walked away, and into the closed door of my mom's room. So they get to have their door closed but mine can't?

"Let's go," Justin untangled himself from me, and we walked down the stairs. The snow was already covering the lawn.

----

"Twinning." Justin and I posed in the mirror, posing for the picture he took. He copied my outfit and put on the same thing. But his Uggs were slippers, and mine were boots. That was the only difference, other than our gender and hair.

"You can be such a girl sometimes." I chuckled, getting on my tiptoes watching him type on Instagram. He posted it, and under 30 seconds it had a bunch of likes and comments.

@Asdfghjkl:

#againstjurey she's using Justin, they're so not a cute couple! #stopjuststop

That was one of the comments I saw, but Justin was just scrolling through. That hurt a lot that that hashtag was probably trending on Twitter. Justin walked into the kitchen, and I took his phone. I got on Twitter, and sadly... That was the trending topic. "Here Justin, I uhm, I feel sick." I handed him his phone, and ran up the stairs.

I could hear him calling after me as I ran into the bathroom, but I didn't turn around. Once I got inside, I locked the door, and bent over the sink breathing in and out. I can't let something small like this get to me. "Aubrey, you know hiding things from me ends up in us arguing. Please open the door."

"N-No."

When did I become is sensitive? "What happened? If I have to kick down this door, I will."

"Okay maybe I won't, but tell me what happened."

There was a silence, and a jiggling at the knob. Before I knew it, the door was opening. My body was pushing against the door, trying to hold it closed, but Justin is a man. With muscles, so it didn't work, and with that, I stopped trying and broke down.

"Aubrey, look at me." Justin demanded, bending down next to me. My head was in my lap, as I softly and quietly cried. The last time I cried was because of my Dad. When I did I become so soft and how is this effecting me? It's just a stupid rumor, and I know it's fake, so why is it making me cry?

Now you know how Justin felt.

That completely broke me.

---

OMG I WITNESS A FIGHT TODAY. Not that it's a good thing, but one girl(N) was supposed to fight this other girl(B). So B was talking to a different girl(J) and after that we all separated. I caught up with B, and when we got toward the cemetery while walking home, J and her friends jumped N, and B didn't even tell them too. OMG it was just such a surprise, and oh my god...