Chapter 40: Oh Fun!

Chapter Forty; Scandal
---

It was very hot out, so I got dressed in short shorts, a white tank top, Converse and my hair was down. My sunglasses were on my eyes, and my hair flying in the wind as I walked. Sliding the key out of my pocket, I clicked the button, unlocking the garage door, exposing the four quads.

I started the quad, and surprised no one woke up. After I started it, I drove it out, and locked the garage door again. Once I was on the dirt road, I went to the right which was exiting the woods, and to the road. It's legal to drive four-wheelers out here since most people already do.

While I was driving, I spotted Mr. Dan at the gas station. I decided to pull over, and once I did he hugged me. "Aubrey, I haven't seen you in years! How's your mom?"

"Great." I smiled.

"That's good." He smiled. We had a full on conversation for like 15 minutes, until he had to go back to his shift. My intention was to get here, get some cans of pop, strap it to the back, and get back to camp. Instead, I went to a little market nearest to my camp.

---

Considering that the cashier guy was a total perv, it took longer to get what I needed. "Aubrey! Where are you?!" I heard Justin's voice as I reached the camp.

"Aubrey, if you're playing a game it's not funny!" Brian called out.

"Seriously, I will karate kick you in the throat if you don't come back." Livy says, laughing afterwards.

"Aubrey, where are you?!" Justin called out again.

"Right here bitches!" I made a weird entrance, as I drive on the rocky parking space. I parked near the empty RV, and both Justin and Twist came running toward me. They helped me load the stuff from the back of the quads.

"Is this yours?"

"Yep, and so are those three!" I clicked the button opening the garage door. Ryan, Za, and Justin ran on the three, and started them. "Be careful guys. I don't want you guys falling."

Once I got off, Ryan took mine, and shared with Twist. Chaz and Brian shared a quad, Jai shared with Za. Justin was a lone rider as they left off. When they were out of sight, me, Livy, and Ariana walked over to the bench. "We should, get some clothes on that covers our body, and go in the woods?" Livy asked.

"But what if they come back before we do?" Ariana asked, concerned.

"Leave a note. Come on, I'll write it, while you guys get dressed." She said. She already had on sweat pants, a sweater, shoes, and her hair was on a ponytail. Ariana and I split up to go get dressed, and as I was getting dressed, Justin called.

"Hello?"

"Is it legal to drive on the main road with these things?"

"Yes, why?"

"Police are behind us."

"Just, if they ride past, smile and wave. You have to befriend them, and since you're famous it shouldn't be a problem."

He was driving, so I ended the call before he could answer. When I finished getting dressed, I met them on the benches around the fire. I had on yoga pants, with a matching hoodie, and a shirt underneath. I had in my high top Converse on, and my hair was in a high ponytail. Basically, all of ours were. "I put the note on the cabin door. We've got our phones, and is that all we need?"

"What if we lose our way back here?" Ariana asked, concerned. I don't think she's used to the wildlife, as I've adapted to it already.

"I know my way back. Calm down, let's go." I said. "And watch where you step. Over in that area is hornets nest, they've fallen down. Don't step on them."

"Great way to brighten the mood." Ariana said sarcastically trailing behind us. When we got in there, we saw an abandoned light house. Not a light house, but like a lifeguard thing. There were steps to the backdoor, and they both looked at me. "Since you're fearless, you go in there."

Since I wasn't scared of the outcome of it, I went in, and a whole bunch of spider webs were in it. A raccoon had jumped out the window, which didn't scare me. Last camp experience, a raccoon attacked my leg.

"Let's go. I hear the quads!" Livy punked out, and ran. We ran as fast as we could, but it wasn't a far run. When we got out, they sighed in relief. Justin came to me, and kissed my forehead.

"Don't do that again." He whispered. It was getting hot in all this clothing, so I changed. Changed into yoga shorts, Justin's wife-beater, kept my black worn out converse on, and kept my hair in a high ponytail. When I came out, they were all conversing about the boat Justin and I went on before. "Nice shorts."

Justin tapped my left ass-cheek, and walked away with a smirk like nothing happened. That gave me confidence a little, but a little weird because there were a lot of boys around. Most of them were single also. "Babe, wanna go for a ride?" He asked.

"Excuse me what?" I look at him, finding that seriously dirty.

"Not in that way, dirty girl." He chuckled, grabbing my hand. "On the quads. Let's go."

We got on the quads, and he put glasses on. I put mine on, and he started the quad. We got the purple one, hashtag swag, as Justin put it. Once he started it, we debated that I was driving. "Where are you guys going? We wanna go!" Ariana and Jai exclaim.

"Get on a quad. We're going on a ride." Justin said, and Jai got on. He started it, and Ariana got on behind him. I started the quad, and as we were riding, Justin held onto my waist, with his head on my shoulder. "Where exactly are we going?"

"I'm going to show them the boat, and the lake." I yelled over the wind blowing in our ears. As we were driving, Jai and Ariana were behind us. Once we got on the bumpy road, Justin held on tighter.

It got quite awkward after I felt his penis against my back because he had on basketball shorts. Surprisingly, it wasn't the 1 inch I thought it was. "Sorry, hormones have a mind of their own." I could imagine Justin blushing, and looking down.

"It's fine," I laugh it off, and once we got on the main rode, Ariana started yelling freely. We all joined, and the weird looks from the few people at the stores encouraged us to yell louder. "Best vacation ever!"

"Just wait until I take you to Florida." Justin whispers in my ear, kissing below it.

What?

----

oh hi