Chapter 39: Scaredy Cats

Chapter Thirty-Nine; Scandal

---

Ariana said she'd meet us at camp, Livy said she'll meet us, and so it was just me, Justin, Ryan, Za, Twist, and Chaz. One girl, five boys in a one hour drive. I can't even stand one minute with these 5 together.

As of now, everyone just finished putting everything in the car. We're taking my car since its a little but more spacey than Justin's. We've packed more food, and stuff, so that's taking more space in the trunk. "Drive! Drive!" Za cheered.

"If you want her to drive, you're gonna have to shut up, and don't say a word this entire ride. Put headphones in if you want to listen to music." Justin demanded, looking back at them.

"Why?" Twist asked.

"Reasons, and none of them concern you guys."

None of them said a word the entire time, so that was my cue to drive. Once I did, it got completely quiet, other than the typing of the phones. Justin grabbed my free hand that was on the arm rest, and smiled at me. "Don't kiss! Not here!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Shut up," Justin mumbled, keeping hold of my hand. They remained silent as I kept driving. As we got on the highway, my phone started ringing. "I'll answer it."

"Hello?" ... "Who is this?" ... "Justin, again, who's this?" ... "Driving." ... "Well, she's not single anymore, so I recommend you stop calling." ... "Bro, I'm not going to argue. She's with me."

"Who was it?" I asked, keeping my eyes directly on the road.

"Ethan." He shrugged, and put my phone in the cup holder. We were near getting out of Stratford, when someone kept beeping behind us. "You're not doing anything wrong."

"Then why are they beeping!?" I exclaimed, getting really pissed off. Being the rebellious badass he is, he stood up and looked through the sunroof. Once he did, he came back down, and looked at me.

"It's Ariana, Livy, Jai, and Brian."

----

"Justin's crazy ass! What if there was a sign, and he got knocked out by it?" Ariana laughed at the thought of it.

"But you love me!" Justin exclaimed, giving us all a hug. He gave me a kiss on the lips before he walked away to his friend. Livy wiggled her eyebrows, and Ariana hip-bumped me.

"He really likes you. The way his eyes sparkle when he sees you." Livy winked.

"The way he talks about you every time we're on the phone." Ariana added.

"The way he's overprotective over you." Livy added again.

"The way-"

"I get it guys." I rolled my eyes, dragging my suitcase through the rocks, and into the bunks. Justin's suitcases were already in there, so that meant it was clear that we're the only ones in the bunks. Once I got in there, I locked the door, and changed into some sweatpants, and a regular t-shirt.

It may be cold in Stratford, but in the mountains it's very warm and humid.

"Baby, start the fire?" Justin begged, sitting on the bench. "We'll help, we just don't know how to start it."

They helped me get wood into the fire pit, and I lit it. By the time it was a big fire, the sun was just going down, and we were all around the fire talking. Justin's arm was around me giving me warmth, Jai and Ariana were giggling at something on her phone, Brian and Livy were in a full conversation with everyone else. "Let's do confessions?" Livy asked.

"Okay." We all agreed. "I'll go first." Brian said.

"I got suspended from college for throwing a book at someone." he admitted. "The reason I did it is because he called Justin a queer, and Aubrey a whore. I'm want going to sit there and listen to the insults, so that was my first reaction."

Justin and I both started laughing as well as everyone around the fire. "My turn!" Ariana giggled.

"When that Valentines day special on Victorious came on with Justin as the special guest." she said, and Justin nodded remembering. "Tori dared me to touch your ass, and I did. When you were sleep."

"That's a bit weird, but okay." Justin smirked. "My confession is that... I used to play with Barbie dolls."

"See! I knew those weren't your sisters!" Chaz yelled. "Your sister was only like 8 months so you were probably 16 at the time."

"I know," he chuckled, as everyone laughed at him. "Aubrey's turn."

"I'm an open book." I shrugged. None of them believed me, so they stared at me. "What I'm serious!"

"Liar. I'm not going on until you give a confession." Twist pointed at me. Only secret I have is about my Dad, and that's not something I want to bring up.

"Uhm... Oh. It's very weird to say this but I walked in on my mom and dad, and there wasn't a blanket covering them at all." they all laughed at me. "I'm serious. All I saw was ass."

"I'm so happy I've never experienced that." Za chuckled, leaning back on the bench. He leaned back with a little too much force making him and Twist fall backwards on the bench. Everyone started laughing, until there was a howl that scared us all. "Are there wolves out here?"

"Yes."

Ryan and I planned this yesterday. He's in a wolf costume right about now. He came out giving out growls, and hoots. Everyone including Justin ran toward the cabin, until Ryan and I bursted into laughter. "Good one Ryan!" I gave him a high five.

"That was so not cool." Justin said, coming up for, behind Ariana.

"Says the one hiding behind a girl." Ryan went into a fit of laughter before stripping out of the costume. We all went inside the cabin, and into the living room. Justin and I shared the recliner. I sat on his lap, and he put out the foot rest.

"We're watching Insidious."

----

BOO! Did I scare ya? Sorry I haven't been updating as fast as I was before :P