Chapter 37: Love?

Chapter Thirty-Seven; Scandal

---

Justin hasn't left my side since we've arrived in Stratford. I arrived a day after him because the day he left was the day me, mom, and Ariana went out shopping and exploring around. When I came back, Justin wouldn't let me go, or let me out of his sight.

"Can you cook?" I asked randomly, looking up at Justin who's eyes were on the tv. He didn't seem to even hear me. We were watching Titanic, and he's more interested in it than I am. Now if I was get up, he would pull me back down, and make me cuddle. "Justin."

Still no answer. Sliding off his lap, I went into the kitchen, and looked through the cupboards. His kitchen is bigger than mine, so it took my a whole to find the spaghetti noodles, and stuff. After I found it, I started cooking. Justin can make his own plate, since he wants to ignore me. "Babe," Justin whispered, wrapping his arms around me waist as I cooked.

"Hmm?" I hummed, as his nose brushed against my neck, sending goosebumps down my arms. The way he makes me feel, I never thought I could feel this way. He makes me feel loved, and makes my heart beat faster than it's normal pace. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

"When are we going back to camp? The guys want to go so bad, and I do too!" He whispered, his warmth breathe hitting my neck. I giggled, and smiled to myself.

"When Livy gets back from America. Which is probably like tomorrow or so."

"I can wait that long, I guess." I laugh at him, as he jumped up on the counter. He watched me cook, and obviously loved my cooking once it was done. He had seconds, I was full after the first plate.

When we were finished, it was nearing ten, and my mom wanted me home by nine. "Justin, I have to go. I was supposed to be home at nine!" I exclaimed, looking for my shoes. He stopped me from walking around, and twirled me around.

"I called your mom, she already knows. And she said you can stay over." He smirked, holding me close. He kissed my lips, holding me closer to him. The kiss deepened as his tongue slipped inside my mouth. He started a make out session, and before I knew it, I was straddling him on the couch. "We can't do this, not this early."

We were both heavily breathing, as we cuddled together. I laid my head on his shoulder, and he rubbed my back. His fingers running through my brown hair, rubbing my scalp. "Are you disappointed?"

"No," I answered quickly. "I know we just got together, I'm not disappointed."

Someone walked in the front door, and I let out small snores as if I was sleep. "Yo! Justin!" Za yelled.

"Shh, bro, Bri is sleep!" Justin caught on, and rubbed my back. Za made the couch lean in next to us, and he chuckled. "What?"

"You guys started from hating each other to loving each other. Don't say you don't love her, cause you do."

"Don't you think it's a little too early to love her?" Justin asked, shifting in his spot a little.

"No, I think after a month or so people develop real feelings, you and Aubrey have known each other for more than a month." Za was serious about Justin loving me. I'm not sure if I love him just yet, because I've had a passion of hating him, and now my feelings have changed. I'm not sure yet.

Stirring in my spot, my arms wrapped around his neck tighter, and started running my fingers through the short hairs on the back of his head. "I'm taking her upstairs."

Justin stood up, carrying me with no problem, as if I was as light as a feather. I've lost some pounds by walking instead of driving, and the dates with Ethan have been either running related or walking related. I haven't eaten that much junk food in a while. "You're a great actress. You seriously need to become an actor." He whispered, laying me on the bed.

"I'm just that multitalented." I flipped my hair, and he chuckled.

"You sure are," he chuckled, pecked my lips, and walked out. I decided on staying in his room, on my tablet.

---

Yep, another filler chapter. Posted before I went to bed, so you'd understand why it's not long. Don't judge me for the awful, detail giving, titles.