CHAPTER 4

..Recape:- Nandu and Soha face off

...Manik was busy in study and Nandu was lying in sofa like queen and munching apple when suddenly the main door got banged open. An aged old lady was glaring like lioness while Nandu casually took another bite and rolled her eyes away..
.." Manik ! ( She shouted while Nandu closed her ears in irritation..)
..Nandu:- Ohh..mata jee aaram sai..kaan kai parde phaad doge ( She complaint and turned away )
.." Niti Putter..( Suddenly her face got softened and she rushed to Nandini..)
..Nandu:- Loh..ishi ki kami thi..( She muttered and showed her 32 teeths to her )
.." Haye mera puttar ! Kithe chale gayi thi apni dadi nu chadke bol..( Dadi cried..meanwhile others came out and Nandu played on )
..Nandu:- Aahh..Dadi..aap dadi hoh..daadddii ( She cried dramatically while dadi hugged her tight. Nandu widened her eyes as she was not able to breathe )
..Soha:- Dadi..aap yaha ( She made a face while Dadi smirked )
..Dadi:- Jyada mooh na bana..makeup kharab hoh jana hai..Oye mera golu kithe hai..golu ( She shouted and Manik came out of his study )
..Manik:- Dadi ( He exclaimed and ran towards her to hug her but she showed her hands )
..Dadi:- Parre hatt! Nayalak..khotya! Meri Niti putter zinda wapas aayi aur tune bataya bhi nai..( She muttered angrily and manik made a sorry face )
..Manik:- Sorry Dadi..( He muttered and Dadi finally smiled at him and then turned to Nandini )
..Dadi;- Oye ! Ab meri bahu laut aayi hai..meri Niti Putter..Aaj toh party sarty honi chahiye balle balle ! ( She exclaimed and Nandu smiled hugely )
..Nandu:- Aailaa..Party sarty! Matlab chaar bottle vodka aur whiskey ( She exclaimed and manik tapped his head while dadi and soha gave a curious look )
..Nandu:- Bilkul nai hona chahiye..haina manik ( She changed the topic and manik sighen in relief )
..Dadi:- Oye..aa gayii madrasan wapas..are puttar punjabiyo ki party aur daaru nah hoh..che! ( She said and Nandini smiled inwardly )
..Nandu:- Woyii toh dadi..aap chinta mat karo..party sarty ka intezaam meh karegi ( She tapped her shoulder and dadi blewd kiss at her )
..Manik:- Dadi..yeh party sarty compulsory naii hai ( He said nodding in no and..)
.." MOOH BAND! ( Nandu and Dadi shouted in unison glaring like lioness while Manik immediately closed his mouth..)
..Nandu POV:- Aaila maine socha..kaun khusat dadi tapakk padi par yeh toh phataka niklii..thnkss bappa !
..Dadi:- Golu..chetti chetti party ki tayyari kar..aur Niti puttar aaja hum dono shopping whopping karte hai ( She winked and Nandu winked back at her )
..Soha:- Wow shopping ( She exclaimed and Dadi gave a evil smirk )
..Dadi:- Oye soha..teh poha tu shopping chod..party ki tayaari kar..vaddi bahu haina ( She said and soha faintly smiled at her )
..Dadi and Nandu turned to leave..Manik gave " Kuch gadbad mat karna " look to Nandu while she winked and gave " chinta mat kar maii sambhal legii " look and went out with dadi..
..it was night time. Manik came out of washroom and got horrified as numbers of saree and jewellery's were lying in bed and Nandu and Dadi were gossiping hyfying each other..
..Manik:- What the hell dadi ! Itna shopping ! (he freaked out and dadi shrugged at him )
..Nandu:- Are shock kaiko hota haii..ittu sa hi toh hai..haina dadi ( She said and dadi smiled at her )
..Dadi:- Aur nai toh kii..( She said and manik made a horrible look)
..Manik:- itna shopping zaroori nai thaa ( He said and and)
.." MOOH BAND ! ( Nandu and Dadi roared at him and he immediately sealed his lips )
..Dadi:- Oye..mai tayyar honi chalii..puttar tu bhi chetti tayyar hoke aaja ( She said and left the room )
..As dadi left manik hovered over Nandini and pinned her under him. She widened her eyes and he smirked
..Manik:- Dadi kai saath milkar sherni ban rahi hoh ( He said and nandu chuckled )
..Nandu:- haa..aur tu hum dono kai samne chooha banta hai ( She giggled and Manik hitted her with pillow )
..Nandu:- Wrestling mereko bhi aati hai..( She shouted and hitted him with pillow)
..They chased each other in whole room hitting each other with pillow. Finally manik felt on floor and Nandu sat on his tummy smiling wickedly.
..Nandu:- Ab tera kya hoga..kaaliya ( she whispered and was about to hit him when he holded her hand. She raised another but he holded that too and pulled her closer)
..Meanwhile dadi entered and saw them in that position. Her jaw dropped as she thought they were making out in floor itself. She came out and giggled to herself and left.
..Manik:- Please..dadi kai saath milkar koi hungama mat karna. You're niti not nandu samjhi ( He said adjusting his black tie while Nandini tucked her peach chiffon saree and smirked at him)
..Nandu:- Ha reh ha..par mai keh deti hai haa..woh daayan soha nai kuch kiya naa..chodegi nai mai usko ( She said and manik sighen in disbelief )
..Nandu was ready to leave when Manik stopped her. She made a what look. Manik took a pinch of sindoor and applied on her forehead.
..Manik:- Ab theek hai ( He smiled and Nandu stared at him with moist eyes. He waved at her and she came out of her trance..)
..Manik forwarded his arm to her while she slid her hand inside his arm and both left for the party sarty!