CHAPTER 11

..Recap:- Changing Nandu

..Manik's secretary was gazing at Nandu with open mouth and blinking eyes while she was staring at him with crossed arms
..Nandu:- Are itna shock kaiko hota hai ( She said breaking the silence and he took a deep breath controlling himself )
..Sec:- Tum sachi yeh karna chahti hoh..I mean ( He said pointing at her and she nodded )
..Sec:- Ohh my my..okk let me check out first darling ( He said and stared her from head to toe and sighen )
..Nandu:- Kya hua ( She asked and he adjusted his hair and specs )
..Sec:- Girl..tuhme thoda nahi..pura badalna padega..for Manik you need to be classy and sassy ( He said holding her arms)
..Nandu:- Woh..Saloni jaisa ( She whispered and he made a whatever look )
..Sec:- Better than Saloni..ohh my her style is ewww..( He made a face and she smiled at him )
..Sec:- Okay..so lets began ( He said and dragged her away with him..)
..Manik was astonished looking at Nandini's new avatar. Her hair was change even her skin tone and now she had western look more rather than old one. He made a wow look whereas Nandu was 7th floor of heaven seeing his reaction.
..Manik:- What the hell..you're looking fab ( He exclaimed and she was little teary by now )
..Nandu:- Tere..sorry aapko pasand aaya ( she asked and he nodded smiling at her)
..Manik:- Beautiful..( He cupped her face and left while she caressed her cheecks where he had just left his touch )
..Saloni:- Ish gawar koh yeh naya look kaha sai mila ( She said and Soha smirked )
..Soha:- Sirf outer look change hua hai dear..otherwise andar sai wahi jhalli and idiot ladki hai..you know what I mean ( She blinked and Saloni smiled at her )
..It was Sia's success party and it was going on full swing. Nandu was standing close to Manik and greeting the guest when Saloni came in spotlight
..Saloni:- So..congrats Sia for you're success. I would like to invite all the family members and give a small speech for the eve starting with you Niti ( She said and dragged her in mid )
..Nandu:- woh..Mai bahut khus..( But she was interrupted in mid)
.." What's she's saying ? ( A foreign dealer asked and Nandu bit her lower lip. She looked at Manik and he smiled in assurance )
..Nandu:- I..I..happy..very ( She was fumbling and embarrassed while Soha was enjoying the show )
..By now guests were gossiping hard and Nandu wanted to run away from there. She dropped her mike in nervous and muttered sorry in embarrassement. Manik sighen and went to her taking her in side hug..
..Soha:- So..ladies and gentlements why don't you all join for ballroom dance..but with partners exchanged. It will be fun don't you all think ( She said and they cheerd out for her )
..Nandu:- Mereko yeh sab dance nai aata ( She whispered and Manik held her arms )
..Manik:- Don't worry..it's easy ( He said casually and she frowned in nervousness )
..The dance got started and Nandu went total blank. She was stumbling hard making her partner irritate. She tried but this time she landed on his feet and he fumed in anger..
.." Watch out lady! ( He shouted and she muttered sorry in embarrassement. Saloni smirked and hyfived with Soha )
..She sniffed and left but unfortunately her heel got broked making her fall near table and the vase broked into pieces.
..Nandu:- Sorry..gamla tod diya ( She said and Manik palmed his head turning away from her )
..Soha:- Dear..ushe vase kehte hai..( She said sarcastically and saloni bursted out in laugh unable to control )
..Nandu ran upto terrace. She threwd away her heels and pulled out her bun making her hairs fall on her shoulders
..Nandu:- Khush toh bahut honge aap bappa..bezati hoh gayi meri ( She cried and complaint staring at sky )
..Nandu:- Bilkul sahi bolte hai..kauwe koh vim bar sai kitna bhi dho dho kai sukha doh..hans nahi banta..mera bhi wahi locha hai..jhalli sai hi fi Nandu ban hi nahi payegi ( She sniffed and then heard a cough )
..Manik:- Hoh gaya..( He asked and she turned away from him )
..Nandu:- Malum hai..daat lagane aaya hai..sorry jaan buch kai nai kia..sachi ( She said and he turned her to him )
..Manik:- First..who said you to change huh..pehli jaise pagal waisi theek thi ( He said and she looked at him )
..Manik:- Yeah..tuhme koi jarurat nahi classy and all banne ki..jhalli Nandu is best ( He smiled at her )
..Nandu:- Par maine dekha..aap woh Saloni jaisi chipkaliyo sai kaise chipakte hoh..( She muttered and he made o face )
..Manik:- That's for profession yaar. Now let me talk to my old Nandu ( He wiped her tears and heavy make-up. Adjusted her hair and putted her hands on her waist )
..Manik:- Perfect..kya bolta hai ekdum mast ( He teased and she was in tears by now. He was blabbering a random joke when she uttered )
..Nandu:- Aap Niti sai bahut pyaar karte thai naa ( She asked lowly and his smile faded away )
..Manik:- Karta hoon..abhi bhi ( He whispered and she smiled faintly )
..Nandu:- Pata thaa ( She whispered and left when he held her hand and pulled her back )
..Manik:- I loved her..I love her and always be loving her..but tumne joh jagah banani shuru ki hai mere dil mai..I'm afraid..( He said and she blinked her eyes )
..Manik:- You're special you know..you're becoming very special ( he said and she looked down avoiding the contact )
..He took her in his embrace and she let out a tear fall through her cheecks. He caressed her head and broked the silence
..Manik:- Waqt aa gaya..They have roamed freely now. Ab tum joh karo but I want their life to be a hell ( He said and she jerkly broked the hug )
..Nandu:- Matlab mai pura masti kar sakti hai..bolo na..apna chatur dimag chala sakti haina ( she asked cutely and he smiled in assurance )
..Nandu:- Aaila..matlab pura masti..unka locha pocha kardegi..badme aap daatoge nahi..ghussa bhi nahi karoge ( She warned and he took a deep breath )
..Manik:- hmm..pakka..now come ( He spreaded his arms and she happily dived into his arms )
..Splash!! Nandu poured whole bucket full of water on Saloni and she woked up shouting on her..
..Nandu:- Muh band..man na man mai tera mehman..kya socha..free ka khana thusegi..mere pati pai dore dalegi..chal uth..kitchen mai bartan pade hai shuru hoja ( She said and Saloni smirked )
..Nandu:- Ohh woh kya hai..ab pura Malhotra Empire mere naam hoh gaya..ab mai joh chahe woh kar sakti hai..ab bol ghar kai bartan saaf karne hai yaa jail kai ( She said and Saloni gulped her saliva )
..Soha:- Kapde my foot..you think kapde dhoke mai apne nail paint gande karungi ( She said and Nandu took last bite of her apple )
..Nandu:- Kapde kai saath apna dimag bhi dho dena..tere bolne sai kuch nahi hoga..power mere haath mai hai..chal shuru hoja..nirma..Washing powder nirma..( She teased and left while Soha tapped her feet in anger )
..Manik was engrossed in laptop and Nandu was lying on his lap biting her 3rd apple and glaring at Harsh..
..Nandu:- Hmm..aapko mai kya kaam doh..kya duh Manik ( She asked and Manik ruffled her hair )
..Manik:- You're wish baby ( He said and Nandu smiled evily )
..Nandu:- Hmm..haa chalo chalo aap naa Harpic pakdo aur ghar kai sare toilet bathroom chamkana shuru karo ( She said and Manik burst out in laugh while Harsh made a look )
..Nandu:- Are jao..mai bhejti hu..Harpic..nee
la toilet kai liye..laal baathroom kai liye..( She exclaimed and Harsh left muttering curse on her )
..Manik:- Bartan..kapde..Harpic kya hai yeh ( He asked laughing like hell and Nandu blinked at him )
..Nandu:- Aage aage dekho aap..kya kya chamkati hu inshe ( She said and smiled at her bappa )