CHAPTER 18

..Recap:- Cockroach
..Manik was lying in balcony with support of railing and Nandu was lying above him and stuffing burger with his hands..
..Manik:- Acha ek baat batao..yeh din subah sai shaam full charge peh hoti..masti karti hoh..kabhi thakti kyu nai ? ( He asked and she just chewed the bite )
..Nandu:- Nandu kabhi thakti wakti nahi..thakte buddhe log hai..jaise tu ( she muttered and he made a angry look )
..Manik:- Mai buddha? Huh mai kabhi thakta nahi..I never ever feel tire ( He said and she laughed at him )
..Manik:- Tum apne aap ki favorite hoh naa. Itna khulke joh jeete hoh ( He said and she smirked at him )
..Nandu:- woh toh hai. Bappa duniya mai bheja hai..zindagi di hai..kyu phokat mai daalu ( She said cutely and he pulled her cheecks ruffling her hair )
..Manik was reading a random novel when Nandu came quietly and ran snatching the book away from him..
..He followed her and she was about to run out of the mansion when she got collided with someone and fell hard on ground.
..Nandu:- Kya hai..aakhe hai yaa button..( She shouted and looked up and found an aged man glaring at her with serious face. His hands were at back and Manik frozed to his place seing him )
..Manik:- Da..Dadu ( He fumbled and Dadu showed his hands. Nandu stood up and glared back to him putting her hands on waist)
..Nandu:- Kya dada jee..khambe kai jaise khade hoh gaye..sambhalna chahiye. Meri jagah aap gir jate toh ( She said in bit loud voice while he had same expression )
..Dadu:- Kaun hai yeh badtameez ladki..( He asked and Manik clutched his fist while Nandu's jaw dropped at him )
..Nandu:- Nandini..Nandu Shirke..aur aap batao..aap kaun hoh bhai. ( she asked and meanwhile Dadi entered and got scared seing her husband infront of her )
..Dadu:- Yashvardhan Malhotra. Puri duniya mai log mujhe salam maarte hai samjhi ( He shouted and glared at Manik who was looking down )
..Dadu:- Aur tum..speak up. Who is she ( He asked and Manik looked at him )
..Manik:- Aapko kya farak padta hai..( He muttered and Dadu made a disgusting look)
..Dadu:- Bilkul apne baap jaisa huh..pehle bina bitaye kisi sai sadi karli..nah koi status..nah koi naam..milwana toh door ki baat. Seedha ushke maut ki kabhar..aur ab yeh ( He said and Manik fumed in anger but some how controlled his anger )
..Manik:- Aap Niti kai bare mai bina jane na bole toh acha hai..aur rahi baat Nandini ki. Pyaar karta hu usshe..samjhe aap ( Je said and Nandu got shocked hearing his sudden confession )
..Dadu:- Mujhe laga pehli biwi ki maut sai sabak milegi par Nahi..Naina!( He shouted and a girl walked up to them from his behind)
..She doubled of Nandu's height. Dark hair with green eyes and curvy cat appetite. She smiled at everyone and Nandu showed her.
..Dadu:- Teri saadi hogi..toh isshe. Look at her..classy..modern or kya chahiye. Ish doh taki ki piddi larki sai hazar guna acha hai..
..Nandu:- Haww..mana mai chotu hai par piddi toh mat bolo. Nandu ka koi izzat nahi hai kya ( She asked and Dadu threwd a sharp glare )
..Manik:- Sadi karunga toh sirf Nandu sai warna naa sahi ( He said and was about to leave when Dadu shouted )
..Dadu:- 4 hafte! 4 hafte mai agar yeh piddi..apne aap koh sabit nah kar payi..toh mai khud ishe ishki jagah chod aaunga. Suna sabne ( He shouted and left while Manik too left. Dadi looked at Nandu and she was boiling in anger )
..Manik was pacing here and there when Nandu barged in and pushed him to bed hovering over and gave a tight slap.
..Manik:- Ab maine kya kiya ( He asked and she sat on his tummy crossing her arms )
..Nandu:- Waah waah..kya izhar kiya reh pyaar ka..Salim Anarkali bhi sharma jaye bol..( She said and he turned away )
..Nandu:- Yeh sachi hai yaa phir..Gabbar sai bachne kai liye kiya tune ( She asked lowly and he pulled her to him tucking her hair )
..Manik:- Dadu kai aage kabhi jhoot nahi kaha..joh kaha..sach kaha ( He whispered and she hugged him tightly )
..Nandu:- Gabbar Dadu aata nahi toh budhapa nikal jati na bolne mai ( She cried and he kissed her neck )
..Manik:- Okk..now ab 4 hafte hai..you have to prove that My Nandu is best and better than anyone okk ( He said and she winked at him )
..Nandu:- Are..Nandu kai aage toh bade bade pighal jaye phir Gabbar Dadu kaunse khet kai mooli gazar hai..chinta mat kar.ab dekh Nandu ka kamal..
..Manik:- Now that's My Nandu ( He pulled her cheecks and she smiled at blinking her eyes)
..Nandu was busy watering plants when Naina came from behind and tapped her back. She turned and Naina smiled at her.
..Naina:- Hi..I'm Naina..naam toh suna hi hoga ( She said proudly and Nandu smiled )
..Nandu:- Nai suna. Aur SRK ka dialogue jyada mat maar. Dialogue maare mujhe bhi aate hai..aur action bhi hmm..
..Naina:- Impressive! Over confidence I see. Jitna udna hai udlo. 4 hafte baad toh nikalne wali hoh na ( She mocked and Nandu smirked )
..Nandu:- Chinta mat itna..tere jaise machar bahut aaye hai..par naa Nandu nai unka thappp! ( She slapped her both hands and blewd at her )
..Nandu:- Soha aur Saloni ka naam toh suna haina..bichari chipkaliya jail mai roti tod tod kai thush rahe honge..unka yeh haal mera hi prasad hai samjho ( She smiled and Naina made a serious look )
..Naina:- Whatever! ( She said and left while Nandu laughed at her )
..Nandu:- Pyaari Naina rani..tujhe toh mai kacha chaba jaungi. Mujhe halke mai mat lena. Mai dil mai aati hai..samajh mai nahi ( She smirked and left)
..Everyone were having dinner and Nandu was sitting in Manik's lap and enjoying her soup
..Nandu:- Ssshhppp..uaahhh! Ssshhhppp..uaah
h! ( She made a sounds which were irritating Dadu now )
..Manik:- soup chodo..yeh loh pasta khao ( He said and stuffed her mouth with pasta while Naina made a whatever look)
..Dadu:- Bhagwan nai 2 haath diye hai piddi koh..khud khaa legi ( He said and Nandu looked aap )
..Nandu:- Woh kya hai Gabbar Dadu..ishe naa pyaar..ishq..mohabbat wagera wagera badhta hai..aur kaali kaali..kuch hari hari nazar sai bhi bachata hai ( She said looking at Naina and Dadu sighen in disbelief )
..Dadu finished his meal and got up when Nandu's eye felled on cockroach at floor and thought to tease Manik..
..Nandu:- Manikk..( She said seductively and he made a what look. She gave a evil smile and shouted )
.." Cockroach ! ( As she shouted Dadu got horrified and so did Manik. Both ran away and hugged each other tight while Naina too shouted and ran in opposite direction.
..Manik:- Aahh..Dadu cockroach..!
..Dadu:- Are koi hatao ushe..cockroach ! ( He too shouted and both tightened their grip on each other )
..Nandu:- Aaila..yeh kya locha..Gabbar Dadu bhi cockroach sai darta hai..ab pata chala..khoon khoon ka rishta..waah reh bappa ( She laughed and saw Dadi in tears )
..Dadi:- Oye inne salo baad..Dada aur Pote koh saath dekha..sukhriya puttar ( She kissed Nandu's head and her dimag ki batti got on )
..Nandu Pov:- Ab toh Hum aapke hai kaun sai Hum saath saath hai picture toh banake hi rahegi reh..bappa..ashirwad deh haa Nandu koh ( She thought and Bappa winked at her )