CHAPTER 21

..Recap:- Munna's entry
..It was Dadi's birthday party occasion. The theme was classy and elegent as decided by Dadu but Naina had informed Nandu about wrong theme and was waiting for the show to began.
..Dadu:- Sab aa gaye party mai..Yeh Piddi kaha hai Manik ( He asked and Naina smiled evily)
..Naina:- Ab dekhte hai..classy party mai koi fancy joker aa jaye toh kya hota hai ( She thought and smiled to herself )
.." Namaskar Mandali ( Suddenly they heard a voice and all turned to see at Nandu who was well dressed up in Purple Mararhi Navi saree with hair perfectly done in bun with gazra and jewellery were adding extra mark to her beauty)
..She walked up to them and adjusted her hair while Manik was ready to faint. Naina was smiling to herself and Dadu was boiling in anger.
..Nandu:- Yeshe ghoorte kaiko hoh..Ha ha..mai sundar lag rahi hai par yeshe ghooro toh mat..sharam aati hai reh..isshh ( She said dramatically and guests laughed at her )
..Dadu:- Piddi! Yeh kya huliya banake rakha hai..class naam ki cheez pata hai ya nahi ( He said and Naina smirked at her )
..Nandu:- Class??! Malum hai reh mereko class. Woh padoshi ka chintu hai naa..woh chauthi class mai hai bolo ( She said and Dadu glared her in anger )
..Naina:- Ohh god Nandini..you're such a..what to say I mean ( She mocked and Nandu smiled her )
..Nandu went into mid and gathered every guest to her side. And what she said next was shocking enough for Malhotra family.
..Nandu:- I know..everyone is thinking that ek classy elegant party mai yeshe banke kyu aayi hu. It's just party and celebrations not only mean to be classy and formal etc. Party is for enjoyment and this can be in any form right ( She said and Manik dropped his glass while Dadi..Sia and Naina gasped. Worst was for Dadu who was standing like statue ready to crack down in seconds )
..Nandu:- Toh mai kya bolti hai..goli maro yeh formal sormal koh..thoda Nandu ki style mai bhi hoh jaye party sarty ( She exclaimed and everyone cheered for her )
..Ille phikar..aaja idhar..beat pai laga leh tu thumka..1234..get on the dance floor Nandu danced showing her thumkas and atnics..
..1234..get on the dance floor..boot shake..boot shake..top on the hardbor..
..Shoulder hichik pichik..body hichik pichik..gili gili hum hoh..
..She was making the guests dance like maniac. Marathi steps on South Indian songs and they were enjoying to the fullest.
..Manik was laughing seing Nandu while Dadu was just staring at her with blank expression. Naina thumped her feet and left cursing something.
..Naina came out of washroom when Nandu pinned her to wall and placed knife on her neck.
..Nandu:- Kali Naina..tereko kya laga..mera majak banayegi..teri chipthi baato par mai aa jayegi ( She said and Naina gulped her saliva )
..Nandu:- Phirse apna sada hua dimag chalaya naa..Rampuri chaku tere andar thoos kai..upar Ram jee kai paas pahucha degi samjhi ( She said and left punching her tummy making her hiss in pain )
..Manik was sitting on floor and Nandu was massaging his hair with oil and mumbling a song..
..Manik:- Seriously Nandu..jabse paida hua hu..champi or something. Ishka naam tak nahi suna and now you're experimenting on me( He said and she smirked )
..Nandu:- Are dekh..yesha mast champi karegi naa 2 min mai Sar gayab ( She said he turned to her jerkly )
..Nandu:- Are Sar ka dard gayab..mai bhi naa ( She said and continued her champi process )
..Manik:- Yeh..joh Party mai tumne bola abhi. I mean..tum itna acha english bhi bol leti hoh ( He asked and she laughed )
..Nandu:- Nandu naam hai mera. Mai dil mai aati hai..samajh mai nahi..hahaha ( She laughed and he smiled to himself )
..Next Morning Dadu read a newspaper column and shouted for everyone.
..Dadu:- Piddi ! Piddi ( He shouted and Nandu came down rubbing her eyes )
..Nandu:- Kya hai Gabbar Dadu..subah subah gala kyu phaad hoh rahe hoh..Sher ghus aaya hai kya..mere paas time nahi hai abhi ( She mumbled in sleep and Dadu was glaring at her )
.." Hahaha..( Suddenly he started laughing and Nandu blinked her eyes in shock )
..Nandu:- Gabbar Dadu hasa..yesha kya kar diya maine joh sadme mai aakar has rahe hai..Nandu toh gayi ( She said and he cupped her cheeck )
..Dadu:- Piddi..kal joh tune party mai logo koh khush kiya naa toh ushi kai wajah hamara naam aur rudba aur bar gaya. ( He said proudly and Nandu smiled like a idiot )
..Dadu:- Sabash Piddi..good job ( He smiled and left while Nandu's expression was same )
..Nandu:- Manik...! ( She shouted and he just walled in from outside doing morning walk)
..Manik:- Kya hua..itni khush kyu hoh. Heera lal kai liye joh rishta bheja thaa..pakka hoh gaya ( He asked and she nodded in no )
..Nandu:- Are..joh hua naa sunega naa toh khusi kai mare naak phat jayegi teri ( She said and he smiled confusingly )
..Nandu:- Gabbar Dadu nai tarif ki meei..bola..Sabash Piddi..good job ( She mimiked him and Manik chuckled at her)
..Nandu:- Are haa..Heera lal kai rishte ka jawab kyu nahi aaya..itna sundar billi hai mera..huh ( She said and left while Manik too left smiling at her )
..Naina Pov:- Itni jaldi..Ill not let you win Nandu. Heera lal kai liye rishta dekhne jaa rahi hoh naa..jao jao..kya pata Heera lal ki saadi dekhne koh naseeb hoh ya na hoh ( End of Pov )