CHAPTER 20

Thank you so much FabihaCreation
  for  new banner....
....
..Recap:- Joker
..Nandu was eating soup quietly and Manik was ruffling her hair softly. Once done she made a loud burrp sound and Manik smiled inwardly..
..Manik:- Hmm..toh batao..kya hua tha mall mai..itna panic kyu hoh gayi thi ush joker koh dekhkar ( He asked and she looked at him )
..Nandu:- Pata nai..bachpan sai dar lagta hai..bahut darawna lagta hai bas ( She whispered and he sighen in relief )
..Manik:- Phobia I see..jaise mujhe cockroach sai hai ( He said and she laughed at him )
.." SISTER! DEAR SISTER! WHERE YOU? YOU WHERE? ( Suddenly they heard a shout from hall. Both rushed out room and saw a guy standing in mid of hall playing with his collers )
..Nandu:- Munna !! ( She exclaimed happily and ran towards him. While Manik confusingly followed her )
..Introducing ZAIN IMAM as MUNNA SHIRKE..inke bare mai kya kahu..khud padhiye..
..Munna:- Sister! Kaisi hai ( He said and spreaded his arms and Nandu flunged in his arms. They hoped together round and round like kids and broked the hug)
..Nandu:- Mai theek hai..tu bol..kaha gayab thaa reh ( She asked and he laughed aloud )
..Munna:- Wahi kaam wager..jeh Navya sai pata chale sai..koi Jeeja jee sai mara..milwayegi naa keh ( He asked and Nandu blushed to the core looking at Manik )
..Nandu:- Yeh hai..Manik Malhotra..mera gadha..aur Manik..yeh mera god liya hua bhai..Munna ( She said and Manik smiled at him )
..Munna:- Jeeje! Pai lagu..aashirwaad doh manne bhai ( He said and felled into Manik's feet making him shock in horror )
..Dadu was watching them from upstairs. He nodded in disbelief and left smirking at them.
..Nandu:- Yeh bata..abhi tu kaha sai aa raha hai..baba sai mila ( She asked and he stood up dusting himself )
..Munna:- Keh batau Sister..murder karke aa raha hu ( He said casually and Manik's eyes bulged out. Munna laughed and wrapped his arm around his shoulder )
..Munna:- Are daro mat jeeja jee..macchar ka khoon karke aa hu. Baba kai gaal mai aake beth gayi thi..yeh tamacha mara..off kar diya machar koh buhahaha..( He laughed and Manik was still in shock to react)
..Nandu was dancing in room while Munna was fast asleep. Manik came and Nandu dragged him in middle making him dance with her
..Manik:- This..Munna..sachme tuhmara bhai hai ( He asked and she laughed )
..Nandu:- Haa..2 saal ka thaa jab baba ghar lekar aaye thai..aaj bhi yaad hai mereko..kitna bhola thaa..abhi bhola hai..mana mastikhor hai par dil ka bura nahi hai ( She said and Manik looked at him who was snooring like a pig )
..Manik:- Really bhagwan nai bhi tum koh hi choose kiya bhai behen kai liye..made for each other..( he muttered and she smiled punching his stomach hard )
..Nandu was in kitchen when Naina walked in and pushed her aside taking glass of water ..
..Nandu:- Tch tch..naam Naina hai aur kaam andho wali karti hai..( She said and sliced down the pumkin angrily )
..She smirked and left while Nandu showed her tongue and continued her slicing process.
..Manik:- What yaar Nandu..duniya mai yeh pumkin kai alawa kuch aur nahi hai kya..i won't eat this ( He complaint and she made a bad face )
..Nandu:- Mai itna pyaar sai..apne komal komal hatho sai kaddu ki sabzi sirf tere liye banati hai aur tu..yesha thodi hota hai ( She mumbled poking him and he had no other choice )
..Manik:- Tum aur tuhmare kaddu..lao ab khaa leta hu ( He said and she happily stuffed kaddu in his mouth pulling his cheecks )
..Munna was passing by corrider when Naina blocked his way giving a wicked smile..
..Munna:- oye..kali billi..raashta chod mara..( He said and she nodded in no. He glared at her and suddenly she shouted badly making everyone assemble there )
..Dadu:- Kya hua Naina..chilla kyu rahi hoh ( He asked and befor Naina could say anything Munna started crying dramatically )
..Munna:- Uhhu..uhhuu..Sister acha hua tum log aa gaye..yeh Naina..yeh mujhe ched rahi thi bolo ( He cried and Naina's jaw dropped at him )
..Nandu:- Hawww..tauba tauba..gabbar dadu suna aapne..mere bhai ki izzat khatre mai thi..shiv shiv shiv ( She too joined him dramatically and Naina made a real bad face )
..Naina:- Liar..No Dadu. Infact yeh mujhe line maar raha thaa ( She accused and Munna bursted out even more )
..Munna:- Are behenji..mai bhramachari seh..waise bhi naa bhi hota..toh maareko pagal kutte nai kata sai yaa pagal bhesh nai singh mare sai joh mai tanne chedu huh ( He said Naina gasped in embarrassement )
..Nandu:- Bass..Gabbar Dadu..ab aap hi insaf karo..mere bhai keh chunri mai laga hua daag ab aap hi saaf kar sakte hoh haa ( She said and Dadu sighen )
..Dadu:- I don't know anything..mujhe in sab mai padna bhi nahi ( He said and left while Naina thumped her feet in anger )
..Nandu:- Kamini..mere raashte mai saap chod rahi thi..ulta ushi nai aake tujhe dasha na..huh ( She said and left with attitude face )
..Munna:- Hahaaha..tanne chedunga mai..itne bure din bhi naa aye mare samjhi..kali naina ( He teased and left while Naina ruffled her hair in irritation )
..Nandu:- Yeh kya..abhi tak khatam nahi hue kaddu. Kya Manik ( She said and sat beside him while he somehow gulped the morsel)
..Manik:- Woh kya..bahut anokha joh banati hoh..by the way niche chilla kaun raha thaa ( He asked and she smiled to herself )
..Nandu:- kuch nahi bhi nahi..waise yeh Naina tereko kaisi lagti hai ( She asked and he chuckled at her )
..Manik:- Beautiful..hot..gorgeous..sexy and her eyes..aahh ( He said and she was shooting glares at him )
..Manik:- Chill..I'm joking baba ( He said and her expression was still same )
..He gulped his saliva and she showed her punch with wicked smile. He gulped another saliva and smiled weakly
..Manik:- Mai..majak..thaa ( He somehow uttered and she smiled softly at him blinking her eyes )
..PUNCHHH!!! DHAAM!! DHISOOMM!! PUNCHH!!
..Manik was staring at his beautiful face in mirror created by Nandu. His left was black and blue and face was completely dull. She came from behind and hugged him tightly kissing his back
..Nandu:- Ab bol Naina kaisi lagti hai tereko ( She asked and he showed his 32 teeths which were spared by her )
..Manik:- Kaun Naina..tumse badhkar ish pure universe mai aur koi nahi..( He said and she planted another kiss on his back while he made crying + happy face )