CHAPTER 7

..Recap:- Jealous Nandu
..Nandini and Sia were having their chat session. Nandu was continuesly making her laugh while Dadi and Baa were fighting over chole bhature and jalebi phapda..
..Soha:- So..Sia kaisa thaa tuhmara international lifestyle ( She asked raising her eyebrow while Sia smiled )
..Sia:- Acha thaa..but yaha sai acha nai..( She said and Soha made a O face )
..Soha:- International lifestyle koh humse acha kaun samjhta hai..warna kisi kisi koh toh international ka meaning bhi pata nahi hota..you know desi behenji's..( She said staring at Nandu while Sia ignored her )
..Nandu:- Ohh..lagta hai hamare poha Madonna ko bahut malum hai reh desi aunty log kai bare mai..wahi pali badi hai sayad ( She teased and Soha made a whatever look )
..Meanwhile Manik came down and Nandu rushed to him faking tears. He cupped her tears and stared at others..
..Nandu:- Dekh naa..ush poha nai mereko phir data..mai toh kuch boli bhi nai ( She pouted while Manik glared at Soha taking Nandu in side hug )
..Soha:- Such a liar ( She shouted but Manik showed his hands and Nandu quietly showed her tongue to her )
..Manik:- phir yesha kuch hua..then mujhse bura koi nai hoga ( He warned and Nandu again showed her tongue while Soha turned her face away)
.." Omg! Veebha ( Suddenly Sia exclaimed staring at door and Veebha rushed to them..hugging everyone out there )
..Veebha:- Ghoshh I missed you guys so much..Manik bhai how are you ( She asked politely and Manik nodded faintly )
..Nandu:- Kya baat hai reh..sab behen ekk saath tapak raha hai..aur koi bacha hai ( She exclaimed and Sia pulled her cheeck cutely )
..Veebha:- Bhai..Saloni bhi aayi hai..I tried but ( She said lowly and Manik palmed his face in frustration. Veebha gestured and Saloni entered playing with her hair and smiling at Manik )
..Nandu:- Aaila..ekk aur! Tu bhi Manik ki behen hai ( She asked and Saloni glared at her angrily )
..Saloni:- No! Aur tum..tum kaun hoh( She asked irritately and Nandu smirked at her. She wrapped her arms around Manik and smiled )
..Nandu:- Niti..inki dharam patni..inki ardhangini..inki rukmini..( She said her famous line dramatically and Manik smiled at her )
..Saloni:- Niti..tumara accident hua tha naa..mar gayii thi naa..phir kyu wapas aayi huh ( She asked and Nandu widened her eyes in shock )
..Manik:- Saloni behave..biwi hai meri ( He said and she looked at him with soft face )
..Saloni:- Manik ( She said and flunged in his arms pushing Nandu away. Nandu made a haww face and Soha smirked at her)
..Nandu:- Are Saloni rani..abhi abhi aayi haina..chal jaa aram kar ( With that she too pushed her away and clinged close to Manik showing her teeths )
..Nandu rushed to room and stood infront of her Bappa and frowned at him )
..Nandu:- Kya reh Bappa..ghar hai yaa chidiya khana..har din koi na koi namuna tapakta hai..woh Maddona aur ushka pati kam thaa ki yeh chipkali bhi tapak padi..aur puchti hai..mai zinda kaise wapas aayi..satakli hai kya ushki ( She complaint and Bappa made a confused look)
..Nandu:- Deva..shakti deh..ab ek ek koh surf excel sai dhona hai..chodegi nai kisiko..lagta hai sab mile hue hai..Niti madam kai accident mai..pata lagana padega ( She whispered and Bappa showed his thumb to wish her all luck )
..Soha was busy in her phone near staircase. Nandu peeped from down to her and smiled mischievously. She lied on floor catching her leg and started crying like kid
..Nandu:- Aaahhhaa..mereko dhakka diya..aaahh..Manikk ( She cried and soon everyone gathered there. Manik picked her up and Nandu sniffed in his chest..
..Nandu:- Dekh naa..ishne mujhe upar sai dhakka diya..( She complaint and this time Manik lost his temper )
..Manik:- Aapko aur koi kaam nahi hai huh! How dare you ( He shouted and Nandu supress her smile )
..Soha:- bl**dy liar..maine kuch nahi kia infact ( But Manik cut off her in mid )
..Manik:- Stay away from my wife ( He said and carried Nandu away with him. She showed her tongue to Soha while Soha made a revengful look )
..Manik:- Jyada dard kar raha hai ( He asked and Nandu nodded in no. Manik smiled and tucked her with blanket )
..Nandu:- Mereko ice cream chahiye la deh naa..pleaz ( She made a puppy face and Manik nodded in yess)
..He left and Nandu smiled and then saw Saloni following Manik. Nandu tapped her head and shouted to the core..
..Nandu:- Aaahhhh...Manikkk ( She shouted glancing through door. Manik rushed back to her and she immediately lied in his lap. While Saloni peeped through door )
..Manik:- Hey what happened ? ( He asked and Nandu saw Saloni through corner of her eyes and started crying fakely )
..Nandu:- Phirse dard hoh raha tha..sun mereko ice cream nai chahiye..tu yahi peh reh ( She said hid in his tummy. Manik ruffled her hair while Saloni angrily left from there..)
..Saloni:- Ush behenji kai paas itna dimag kaha sai aaya..how clever ( She said and Soha smiled at her )
..Soha:- You really think she is Niti..woh chui mui..darpok and idiot wali..hmm ( She asked and Saloni made a confused look)
..Soha:- Woh Niti nahi hai..ushki humsakal jise Manik leh aaya taaki Harsh pura empire takeover na kar sake..( She said and Saloni fumed in anger)
..Saloni:- Tabhi toh sochu..anyway chahe joh bhi hoh..I want Manik anyhow! Ush idiot ka joh karna hai karo..but I want my Manik ( She said and tapped her hands. Nandu was quietly listening to them. She turned back away from them )
..Nandu:- Toh yeh locha hai..kamine raavan kai khandan..( She thought and rushed back to them )
..Next day Nandu came out of washroom and her eyes bulged as she saw Manik keeping her bappa away. She rushed to him and frowned..
..Nandu:- Mere bappa sai koi dushmani hai..wapas rakh warna ( She muttered and Manik smiled sheepishly )
..Manik:- Warna kya? ( He asked and Nandu too smiled sheepishly at him )
..Nandu:- Bistar kai neeche..dabbe mai chuhe bhar bhar kai rakhe hai..musak maharaj..tu kahe toh chod deti hai tere upar ( She smirked evily and Manik immediately placed bappa back while Nandu bursted out in laugh catching her tummy )
..She got ready and placed the sindoor box infront of Manik and asked him to apply. He made a are you serious look
..Nandu:- Pleaz ( She whispered and Manik smiled. He applied a pinch on her forehead and left cleaning his hand with her pallu while she was in tears)
..Nandu was serving Manik lovingly. Saloni came and sat beside him smirking at her.
..Dadi:- Oye Saloni uth..Niti puttar ka jagah woh ( She said and Baa nodded in agreement )
..Nandu:- Bethne doh naa Dadi..meri jagah toh yaha hai ( She said and sat on Manik's lap smiling at everyone )
..Baa:- Ohh..mari degree ane maro damad jee ( She exclaimed and Nandu smiled at her )
..Nandu:- Dadi..apne golu sai bolo..mai bhooki hai ( She pouted and Dadi bursted in laugh )
..Dadi:- Oye golu..chetti chetti khila ( Manik smiled and started feeding her lovingly while Saloni angrily turned away from them )
..Nandu made a victory look and POV:- Aur jal kamini..tereko toh mai jala jala kai maregi..Bahut tadpaya hoga reh tum logo nai Niti madam koh..dekh yeh Nandu badla kaise leti hai...
...Okk soo..confusion clear kar deti hu..Niti and Nandu dono ek nai hai..Nandu is not Niti..get that straight and aage aage dekho Nandu kai kamal..bole toh ushke drame aur nakhre.