CHAPTER 9

..Recap:- Nandu's Drama

Nandu got ready for the party and smiled praising her beauty. She stood near her bappa and showed her teeths
..Nandu:- Pata nai woh Maddona aur chipkali kya karne wale hai..par mai bhi Nandu hai dekhna kaise unke action and double re action dikhati hai ( She said and left locking the room )
..She came down and saw party going on full swing. She smiled faintly at everyone whereas Saloni gave a wicked smile.
.." May I have you're attention please ( Suddenly they heard the voice of Soha and all turned to them. She smiled and continued
..Soha:- As you all know..my dear devrani Niti has came back from accident so why not welcome her properly ( She said and there was round of applause everywhere )
..Nandu:- Ab yeh kya nautanki hai..kamini koh bada pyaar aa raha hai..( She muttered to herself and smiled fakely )
..Soha:- Please join me Niti darling ( she said and Nandu threw a sharp glance at her. She went into the stage and searched for Manik who wasn't yet at party )
..Soha:- So Niti..hum tuhmare mooh sai doh sabd sunna chahte hai..please ( She said and handed mike to her..)
..Nandu:- Doh Sabd ( She said and everyone bursted out in laugh making soha pissed off)
..Nandu:- Tune toh bola doh sabd bol..bol diya..doh sabd ( She shrugged and Dadi was about to faint due to laugh)
..Soha:- Very funny. Anyway show us you're bharatnatyam..champion hoh na ( She said and Nandu widened her eyes in shock )
..Saloni:- Yeah please..hume bhi kuch sikhne ko milega ( She said and Nandu was ready to chop her head off. Soha left the stage and Nandu didn't knew what to do next.
..Nandu:- Kaha phasa diya..zindagi mai ek hi dance kiya..woh bhi Ganpanti kai visharjan kai time..ab yeh bharatnatyam ka kya locha hai..( She muttered and prayed to Bappa while Soha and Saloni smirked at her..)
..Soha:- Kya hua..any problem ( She asked faking concern while Nandu wanted to kick her off )
..Nandu:- Aaahhaaa..( Suddenly she started shouting catching her tummy )
..Dadi:- Oye kya hua putter tu theek hai ( She asked with concern and Nandu started crying with fake tears )
..Nandu:- Are..koi mere Manik koh bulao mereko dard saha nai jaa raha ( She shouted and collapsed on floor. Dadi and Sia went up to her and she started sobbing loudly )
..Salobi:- Ab yeh kya natak hai ( She said and joined them on stage. Nandu was shouting and crying while others were hell worried for her )
..She quietly took out a rubber lizard and placed on Soha and smiled to herself..
..Nandu:- Chipkali ( She shouted and others got horrified. Soha started running here and there while Nandu followed her )
..Nandu:- Yaha bhi chipkali waha bhi chipkali ( She laughed and threwd the lizards at everyone. Soon the party place turned into fish market )
..Manik came and saw the chaos. He blinked for two three times assuring he was at his house or not. He saw Nandu throwing lizards at everyone and making fun out of them. He went to her and poke her..
..Manik:- Chalo upar ( He ordered and dragged her away with him. He locked the door behind him and glared at her who was busy still laughing )
..Manik:- what was that ( He asked angrily and Nandu placed her arms on his shoulder still laughing )
..Nandu:- Mereko bharatnatyam karne ko bol rahe thai..bolo khud hi bharatnatyam kar baithe ( With that she bursted out in laugh even more. He angrily shoved her hands away and shouted)
..Manik:- Majak lagta hai..pehle party mai talli hoh gayi aur ab yeh..chotti bachi hoh kya ( He shouted and Nandu's smile vanished away )
..Manik:- Tuhmare masti kai liye hire nai kiya hai tuhme. I already said tuhme Niti banke rehna hai joh yeh sab nautanki bilkul nai karti thi ( He said and she was in tears now )
..Nandu:- Par mai toh sirf ( She uttered but he cut her off in mid )
..Manik:- And yeah sabse pehle apna language theek karo..what's this mereko and tereko blah blah huh ( He said angrily while she was speechless )
..Manik:- Unko tuhmare upar already shak hoh gaya now cope up samjhi..chodo apna bachpana..jab dekho masti masti ( He said and pushed her to the side entering washroom while she she sobbed silently )
..Next morning Manik woke up rubbing his eyes and saw Nandu with tea in her hands..
..Nandu:- Tera chai..ohh aappkki chai ( She said and placed the tea beside him and walked away )
..Sia:- Bhabhi koi joke crack karo naa..Santa banta wala ( She exclaimed and Nandu nodded in no )
..Sia:- Are you okay bhabhi ( She asked and Nandu smiled weakly )
..Nandu:- Bass thodi tabyat kharab hai..( She whispered and Sia awwd at her pulling her cheecks. Manik was noticing her from study while she ignored him totally..)
..She was sitting in balcony and staring at her beloved dog and her puppies in the garden. Manik came and saw her gazing at them..
..Manik:- Kya hua aaj apne..Sheela..M
unni..Raju and Pappu kai saath nai khelna ( He asked while she sighen )
..Nandu:- Chotti bachi thodi hai mai joh khelegi aur masti karegi ( She said coldly and left while he ruffled his hair in regret way )
..Manik came to room and saw Nandini packing her stuff. He rushed to her and pushed the bag away )
..Manik:- Are ishme ghar chodne ki kya baat hai ( He freaked helding her arms and she shoved his hands away )
..Nandu:- Chinta mat kar..apna kaam pura karegi mai. Kamre mai naya colour lagana hai isliye saman bandha ( She shouted and tried to leave but he held her hands and cupped her face )
..Manik:- I'm sorry yaar( He said but she shoved his hands away and left while he angrily landed on nearby couch )
..Manik sat on dining and waited for Nandu. Saloni came and sat beside him. He played with his spoon and waited for Nandu to arrive.
..Sia:- Bhai eat up. Bhabhi thoda low feel kar rahi so woh apne kamre mai khalegi ( She said and Manik hung his head sadly )
..Saloni:- Never mind I'll feed today ( She exclaimed and stuffed a morshel in his mouth )
..Nandu:- Koi jarurat nai reh..mai haina..tu apna pet bhar na( She said coming and adjusted herself in his lap and started feeding him.)
..Nandu:- Yeh mat sochna Nandu ka ghussa khatam..yeh dayan tujhe ohh aapko khilaye isshe acha mai khilati hai ( She said in his ear and stuffed morsels in his mouth while he smiled weakly..)