CHAPTER 19

..Recap:- Gabbar Dadu
..It was night time and Manik returned tired from the office. He rushed to his room and saw room decorated with roses and cented candles.
..The bed was in centre this and he frowned in confusion. He was about to go ahead when soft music started playing and suddenly a sexy leg appeared from behind the bed giving him shock.
..He was about to scream when another leg appeared making him more horrified. He stood numb there until legs disappeared and Nandu came out from behind bed wearing sexy tigh length aqua nightie.
..Manik:- Sar peh chot whot toh nahi lagi na tuhmari ? ( He asked softly in confusion and she smirked at him)
..She held his tie and pulled him closer caressing his handsome face.
..Nandu:- woh chod..aaj toh tu bada mast lag raha hai..jee karta hai..tujhe khaaaa jau ( She said making a wild face and he grabbed her by waist)
..Manik:- Really ? Toh der kis baat ki ( He whispered and eyed on her lips when she palmed and took step behind )
..Nandu:- Itni jaldi kyu..pehle thoda dence (dance) hoh jaye ( She said and showed a remote and turned the music )
..LAGAWE JOH TU LIPISTICK..HILELA ALA DISTICT..Manik widened his eyes in shock and Nandu made a horrible look. She immediately changed track and this time it was her track..
..AAJ DIKHA DEH MUJHE LOVE KARKE..She smiled and went near him giving a evil smile and started showing sexy moves around him..
..AAJ DIKHA DEH MUJHE LOVE KARKE..OHH BABY BAHO MEI BHARKE..AAJ DIKHA DEH MUJHE KARKE..
..She did some fab belly dance and then took out a devil crown but the lights didn't got on of it..
..Nandu:- Huh..yeh battery bhi naa ( She tapped it and then got litten making her smile )
..She wored them and moved around him while he tried supressing himself. She went into the mid and continued..
..TU ISHAQ MERA..TU HI MERI YADO KA NASHA..TU ISHAQ MERA..KHOYA HUA JISM JAGA..She danced and suddenly her dance changed into massive one. She was dancing like she was in Ganpati Visharjan time..
..Manik bursted out in laugh and she stopped turning to him. He laughed catching his stomach and she gave a faint smile..
..Manik:- Ohh god..seriously Nandu..kitni comedy lag rahi hoh ( He laughed and Nandu's smile faded away )
..She took off her crown and sat near the bed. Manik was still laughing when his eye's felled on her. Sudden guilt formed inside him and he went to sat infront of her holding her hands
..Nandu:- Janti hai..sabse badi jhalli hu..kuch bhi theek sai nai hota. Wesa kabhi ban hi payegi main ( She whispered and he smiled at her )
..Manik:- Banne ki jarurat bhi nai..Meri Nandu jaisi hai..sabse best hai ( He said and she smiled shortly )
..He stood up and scooped her in his arms while she wrapped her hands around his neck. He threwd themselves on bed and started which they were waiting for.
..Naina came and sat beside Manik in study. He ignored her and she placed her hands on his shoulder..
..Naina:- Chill..wese mai yeh kehne aayi thi I'm with you and Nandini..mai dil sai yahi chahti hu ki Nandu in 4 hafto mai khud koh sabit karle ( She said and he gave a sweet smile )
..Manik:- Tum itni bhi buri nahi hoh ( He said and she tucked her hair with little blush)
..Naina:- So..can we be friends hmm ( She asked and he nodded in yes. She immediately hugged him and gave a wicked smile )
..All this was watched by Nandu from Window nearby. She placed her one hand on wall and other on her waist and chuckled
..Nandu:- Naina rani..janti hu tere dimag mai kya pak raha hai. Par sayad tu Nandu koh nahi janti..panga bhari padega..( She said and left showing her tongue to them )
..Manik and Nandu both were roaming in mall together with hand in hand. They buyed a lot of stuff for each other.
..They ate together in food counter. Once done Manik's phone beeped and he excused himself. Nandu saw few childrens playing nearby. She smiled and went to them.
..Nandu:- Bacha log..mai bhi khelu ( She asked and they all nodded and soon they started playing making circle.
..Her eyes felled on Mickey mouse..Minne Mouse etc playing with them. And then her eyes turned to a joker who was playing with them.
..Suddenly some horrible sights started flashing infront of her and she was in sweat by now. Joker came to her and handed her a toy but she was too numb to react..
..Nandu:- D..D..Door hatto! Mere paas mat aa..Nahi nahi ! ( She shouted in panic and started walking backwards )
..Joker frowned in confusion and Nandu started screaming to the core now. Meanwhile Manik came and saw in that state.
..Manik:- Nandu..( He called and she immediately hid behind him clutching his blazer )
..Nandu:- Ish..Ishko door hatta..pleaz..maar dalega mujhe yeh..maar dalega ! ( She muttered and Manik turned and tried calming her down. He cupped her face and ruffled her hair
..Manik:- Sshh..Ssh..kya hua ( He asked and she trembled like leaf.)
..Joker was confused so he tried talking to her but she shouted in horror looking at him and then collapsed on floor fainting hard..