CHAPTER 16

..Recap:- Pappu Singh
..Nandini was crying like a kid and pacing here and there while Manik was trying to calm her down. She wasn't listening to him until he grabbed her and made her sit on nearby couch.
..Manik:- Are bas..aur kitna aashu nikaloge yaar ( He said in a bit loud voice and she sniffed at him )
..Nandu:- Tune bina bataye..Pappu Singh koh wapas bhej diya..kya bigada tha usne tera huh ( She said and he took a deep breathe and clutched her hands )
..Manik:- Dekho..waha woh Pappu Singh ki biwi..bache akele hoh jayenge na ushke bina..socho ( He said and she rolled her eyes and smiled )
..Nandu:- Are haa yeh baat toh hai..toh phir chal hum Jhaplu Kumar koh late hai ( She exclaimed and he made a real bad face )
..Manik:- Ab yeh Jhaplu Kumar kaun hai ( He asked and her eyes twinkled like star)
..Nandu:- Magar mach..english mai crocodile ( She said raising her eye brows and he showed his teeths )
..Manik:- Ushke bhi toh biwi bache honge naa hmm ( He asked and she nodded in no)
..Nandu:- Jhaplu Kumar bhramahari hai..hanuman ji ka bhakt..ushke biwi..bachhe nai hai reh ( She said and Manik wanted to commit suicide there only )
..Manik:- Nandu..let's do this..hum zoo ghumke aate hai..tuhmare Pappu Singh..Jhaplu Kumar..Akshay Kumar joh bhi hai..unshe wahi milenge okk ( He said and she clapped her hands in excitement )
..They roamed whole zoo together. Nandu introduced all the animals and birds to him and he was shocked as she had kept all their names..the unique names in the world.
..Manik:- Tumne sabka naam rakha hai..( He freaked out and she made a proudy look )
..Nandu:- Haa toh..Nandu jaisi hoshiyar tujhe pure world mai kahi nahi milegi huh..( She smirked and he smiled at her )
..Manik:- Toh hoshiyar Nandu..bhook nahi lagi..chalo tuhmara paav bhaaji khane ( He said and she stopped him )
..Nandu:- Aaj Nandu koh paav bhaaji nahi khani..mast woh pizza..pasta aur burger khana hai ( She exclaimed and he pulled her cheecks)
..Manik was engrossed in his mobile while Nandu was munching her pizza and swinging her legs which was making a bit loud noise causing everyone to glare at her..
.." Will stop doing that girl ( A man said to her and she gave a least bothered which irritated him more )
.." Huh..down markets..yeshe high profile jagah mai aate hi kyu hai ( His partner said and Nandu glared at her )
..Nandu:- Ohh achaa..yeh jagah par tera naam likha hai..tune banaya ishe..joh murgi ki tarah pak pak kar rahi hai ( She said and Manik bursted out in laugh )
..They made a whatever look and Nandu showed her tongue while Manik was still busy laughing catching his tummy.
..Dadi and Sia were gossiping when they saw a shocking sight in front of them. Nandu was carrying Manik in bridal style whereas Manik was little injured
..Dadi:- Oye..yeh ki..golu puttar..ki hua ( She asked and Nandu made Manik sit on sofa comfortably )
..Nandu:- Raashte mai gunde mile thai..unhi ka prasad mila hai ishe ( She said and their jaw dropped )
..Nandu:- 5 gunde thai..bola joh kuch hai nikal..warna rampuri chaku ghuset denge..pet kai andar ( She said and Dadi sat near her )
..Dadi:- Phir kya hua ( She asked )
..Nandu:- Mereko laga yeh Dharmendra ki tarah unki haddi pasddi ek kar dega lekin ulta unko paise dene laga..bolo ( She said and slapped Manik's shoulder )
..Nandu:- Phir Hema Malini bhi mai..aur Dharmendra ki style mai action bhi mujhe hi karna pada..( She said and Dadi bursted out in laugh )
..Sia:- Omg Nandu..tuhme darr nahi laga ( She asked and Nandu smirked at her )
..Nandu:- Naii..ulta mai toh tayyar thi..ek mukke kai saath..lekin yeh bich mai aa gaya aur deh diye gundo nai bappa ka prasad ( She said and Manik made a whatever look)
..Nandu:- Phir joh mera matha garam hua..yeh dhissooom..woh dhissoomm! Maine bhi chada diya unko bappa ka prasad ( She exclaimed and Dadi bursted out in laugh including Sia. Nandu winked and Manik wanted to hide his face somewhere )
..Manik lied down on bed and Nandu tucked him with blanket. She turned but he held her hands.
..Manik:- Nandu please..tum bhi yahi soh jao ( He mumbled and she smiled lying beside him)
..He placed his hands on her belly and drifted to sleep while Nandu kept staring at him whole night..
..Precap:- Sexy Nandu