CHAPTER 5

...Recap:- Dadi's entry
..The lavish Malhotra Party was on full swing. Manik was eying on Nandini where as she was all time gossiping with Dadi..
..Dadi:- Oye yeh kii..rukhi sukhi si party. Oye Poha! ( She shouted and Soha came to her with wine in her hand)
..Soha:- Ab kya hua Dadi and please don't call me Poha ( She made face and Dadi showed her tongue )
..Dadi:- chup kar! Aur yeh ki wine sine. Oye desi daaru rakha wakha hai ki nahi ( Dadi roared and Soha rolled away her eyes )
..Soha:- Ohh come on Dadi. It's the malhotra's party. Desi daaru like really ( She muttered and Dadi was about to utter when Nandini shouted from corner )
..Nandu:- Ohh Dadi..ush Bollywood ki Madonna ko chodo idhar aao..( She was souding little drunken while Dadi smiled at her )
..She went to her and Nandini dragged her to corner and handed her bottle.
..Dadi:- Oye putter. Tu toh bottle koh haath tak nahi lagati thi ab ki hoh gaya ( She asked laughing and Nandini smirked )
..Nandu:- Woh kya hai..accident mai sar phat gaya tha naa toh dimag ka locha hoh gaya ( She laughed and hyfyd dadi and both started drinking chori chori )
.." Mr. Malhotra where is you're beautiful wife? ( Everyone asked and Manik smiled at them )
..Manik:- Umm..yahi kahi hogi woh ( Before he could complete Dadi stood on bar counter and shouted aloud )
..Dadi:- Gao walo suno suno..( She was fully talli and giggling to herself. Manik tapped his head and here goes another one )
.." Haa Haa..gao walo saaavvdhaan ( Nandini joined her laughing fully talli. By now Manik was ready to faint while the guest were having 440vlt shock )
..Nandu:- Gao walo.. Yeh joh khammbbaa haina..( She pointed at manik and he widened his eyes in shock )
..Dadi:- Oye khamba naa bol..yeh toh mera golu puttar hai..golu ( She giggled and Nandini nodded cutely )
..Nandu:- Yeh joh Golu Khambba hai..ekk number ka khaduss hai..Khadussss ( She shouted and jumped walking shakingly towards him )
..Manik:- Niti..dear I think you're not well ( He said faking smile while She laughed at him loudly )
..Nandu:- Aree haii..mera accident hua haii ! Mera sar phat gaya hai ! Aaahh ( She shouted dramatically and hugged him tight )
..Nandu:- Par tu haina! Apun kai saath ( She muttered raising her eyebrows and Dadi awwed at them )
..Nandu:- Khabardar joh koi aage aaya..koi hilega nai ( Suddenly she shouted showing her imaginary gun and Dadi joined her )
..Manik:- Dadi..Niti stop it you guys ( He tried stopping but )
.." MOOH BAND! ( Both shouted in unison and he wanted to bang his head in nearby wall )
..Nandu:- Khabardar joh koi apun kai pati kai paas phatka! Abe oye Bollywood Madonna ! ( She shouted and Soha glared at her )
..Nandu:- Kamini khusat chudail ! Tereko kya lagta hai..chupke chupke Manik kai upar nazar dalegi aur mereko pata nai chalega ( She shouted and everyone's jaw dropped. Manik stared at Soha who was ready to hid her face )
..Soha:- What the hell. Tum kehna kya chahti hoh ( She shouted embarrassed and Nandu made face at her )
..Dadi:- Oyeee..Awaz neeche karr ( She giggled and sat there only gulping another shot )
..Nandu:- Daayan kahiki..Phir agar Manik kai upar nazar daali..toh yeh 10 kilo ka make-up joh dhasti hai..noch dungi samjhii ( She shouted and Manik held her by waist and she blewd kiss at him )
..Dadi:- Oye..Oye mai kitthe hu ..mai kaun hu ( She shouted and Nandu made a confused look )
..Nandu:- Aailla..mai bhi bhool gayii..mai kaun hu reh..( She giggled and sat near Dadi..)
.." Hum kaun hai..Hahaha..hum kaha hai..( Both Nandu and Dadi shouted laughing like maniac and Manik tapped his head..
.." Nitiiii...marrii degree ( Suddenly they heard a call and all turned to voice and there stood an aged lady smiling at Nandini )
..Dadi:- Oye..Phapda jalebi..tu ithee ( She laughed and Nandu gazed at Manik )
.." Niti Degree..kaha thi tu..tumari baa kitni akeli hoh gayi thi ( Baa pouted and Nandu laughed seing her face )
..Nandu:- Pehle Dadi abhi Baa..aaila yeh toh full locha hoh gaya ( She giggled and Manik held her and smiled at Baa )
..Baa:- Damad jee.. Aa shu che. Niti yeshe kaise baat kareche ( She shouted and Manik was speechless )
..Dadi:- Oye phapda jalebi..woh kya hai Niti ka sar phat gaya tha toh dimag ka locha hoh gaya haina puttar ( She giggled and Nandu laughed clapping her hands )
..Baa:- Damad jee! ( She shouted and Manik jerkly turned to her who was ready to eat him up )
..Nandu:- Aree..Baa jyada chillao mat..warna Lungs mai heart attack aa jayega ( She giggled and Baa's jaw got dropped )
..Baa:- Anarthh thyee gwaa! Yeh krishna bhagwan meri Niti ko kya hoh gaya ( She cried aloud )
..Nandu:- Ssshhh..bola naa..Sar phat gaya.. Dimag ka locha hoh gaya..ek baar bola somoojhh nai aata ( She angrily muttere shaking like hell )
..Manik:- Enough! Dadi..Baa you both go and take rest. Niti you come with me ( He shouted and Dadi immediately dragged Baa away with her singing balle balle while Manik dragged Nandu with him..)
.." Bola thaa..don't touch alcohol then ( He shouted and Nandu smiled cutely at him )
..Nandu:- Woh kya hai..daaru dekhte hi dil mai guiter bajne lagta hai..tan badan nachne lagta haii..andar earthquake hilne lagta hai samajh reh ( She laughed and Manik took huge breath )
..He forcefully dragged her to washroom and turned on the shower
..Nandu:- Aaiila Tsunami aa raha hai..yeh mereko swimming naii aati reh bachao ( She shouted but Manik shutted her mouth and glared at her angrily )
..She felt dizzy and felled in his arm. He turned off the shower and took her to the bed tugging her to bed..and landed into couch drifting to sleep.
..He woked up in midnight feeling thirsty and saw Nandini trembling in sleep. He went to her and held her hands tight. He ruffled her hair and stood to leave but..
.." Mani..don't leave me please! ( Suddenly she mumbled in sleep and Manik jerkly turned to her frowing hard !
..ohh..hoh gayi Baa ki entry.