Promo

..PROMO...
..Manik and Nandu were standing at hill top..doing the titanic pose and gazing over moon.
..Nandu:- Waah..kya mast Titanic wala feeling aa raha hai..yeh hue naa baat ( She exclaimed and he smiled at her )
..Manik's head was red point of the shooter. He was ready to shot him off. Suddenly Nandu's eyes felled on something infront of her.
..Manik:- Nandu..By the way..you're looking so beautiful today. I feel like..( Before he could complete she exclaimed loudly )
..Nandu:- Woh dekh Manik..Mereko kaun dikha jungle mai ( She said and he made a confused face..unknown he was gunpoint )
..Nandu:- PAPPU SINGH !! Mera lal..Mera jigar ka tugda !! ( She exclaimed and Manik got horrified )
..The shooter shot the bullet..but to his dismay Manik got fainted because of Pappu Singh the lion and the bullet hitted air instead of his head.
..THUDD!! Nandu got baffled as he heard this sound. She turned and saw him lying unconscious on floor and bursted out in laugh..while shooter threwd his gun away and tapped his head
..Shooter:- Waaaahh! Kya jodi hai!! Ekkk koh Heera lal bachaye..dusre koh Pappu Singh..uhhuuu..mummy..mujhe nai maalna kisiko bhi..mai jata hai..bappa..tere dar mai sharan lene koh aata hai mai..( Saying this he left tapping his feet )
...............................